xisto Community
D.BOY

How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

Actually you can just do thisEmail the image as an attachment to yourself. Then go to your inbox and open the attachment in gmailThe image opens up in a browser.Right click mouse and copy image.Paste into a 'Compose New Email'

ServerPh method works fine to me but when I am following the Jim flicker method.It is not working, Just before sending the pics in the mail, it seems they add the photos but when receiving not finding the pics and even in the sent mails it is not showing any pics

I have had many problems forwarding embedded images, even those I have received in my Google address inbox. Occasionally, if I save forwarded images as a draft, the images show up. Then again, often the images fail to show up here, as well.Received an interesting email today. Text of message stated "embedded image moved to file: *****.Gif". How this is done would be a good thing to know. Obviously, it works. Google search for information on subject refered me to this page.-tejasbullet

serverph

Serverph is THE MAN!

It worked like a charming charmer. Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

-biglarry

Embedding images into email

Hi, I tried your method for sending an image embedded in an email from a Yahoo account and I sent it to two accounts to see if it worked: a yahoo and outlook account. It worked for the yahoo account but was "undeliverable" for the outlook account. What does that mean? I need to send an email with an embedded image to an outlook account. How can I do this?

Thanks alot,

Kristina

-kristina

If you are having a problem seeing jpegs sent from gmail address, the iphone for me, there is an issue with the outgoing format.There is a VERY SIMPLE FIX for this. in Gmail, go into your via the web, go to settings, scroll all the way down, change email format to UTF-8. Problem solved.

Thanks a lot serverph and jrummer! Both of your suggestions worked flawlessly. I tried merely copying the image locally (using explorer) without uploading it or putting it into an HTML file, but for some reason, it doesn't work. Oh well, writing a generic HTML file and changing the links is easy enough, and that batch file is even simpler! Again, thanks.

Genius.

Replying to serverph

Umm...That was so simple. I cant believe I forgot how to do that. Thank you for sharing the brains...And thanks for saving me time.

-reply by Mary

Embed images into gmail

Hate to burst everyone bubble but that does not work...

When I copy and paste from an html window and send it to myself it just appears as an attachment.

Hate to burst everyone bubble but that does not work...
When I copy and paste from an html window and send it to myself it just appears as an attachment.

which method did you use? if you used my method, make sure you followed the steps i've presented properly. :P

can you put a link on the embedded image as well?

sure, you can. :lol: simply select the embedded image, and click on the LINK icon then add your URL.

embed image help!

Replying to serverph

I did as you suggested, using photobucket. When I pasted into gmail, it said it could not display image because it contained errors. Any ideas? I am desperate!

-question by Marina'stadpole