xisto Community
D.BOY

How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

Embed Image + Link

Replying to serverph

Regarding. Embedded image with link.

Erm I tried linking the image (after I embed into my email) and click on the LINK button, gmail did not pop up any thing for me to do the linking,

Not like when I type "HERE", and I select the text and click on LINK button..

-question by lingz

RE: How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

After a significant trial and errors, I could find a tricking method in Gmail Account. On top of the Gmail window click on Documents, from New Menu click on "Document" to enter the document environment. Copy and Pate your desired text in this editing area. Put your cursor where you want to put your image, from "Insert" toolbar click on "Picture" and upload your desired picture. Save the document and from "Share" toolbar click on "Email As Attachment...", and in new window choose the first option "Paste the document itself into the email message". As a result, the document will be sent by all contents.

-reply by Yashar Kouhi

Replying to D.BOYSet up outlook express with your Gmail Compose said email and insert images press send and Bam. You have just send an email with embeded imaged straight from your hard drive no uploading to FlickR, photobucket etc. On your gmail.Com look at your sent mail and you will see the email you sent from outlook in with embedded images. -reply by Flomaster

Even better you can drag and drop a picture from an explorer window into a new tab in firefox. Then do the above method of selecting the image and selecting "copy".

Embedding in Gmail

Thankyou very much, it worked perfectly, as you said it would. Hats off for sharing your knowledge

Replying to D.BOYI was also really frustrated with this...Right click - copy image - paste doesnt work..But when I select image from a webpage by dragging mouse over it and the do ctl+c --> paste, it does work.. -reply by Santosh Aherkar