xisto Community
D.BOY

How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

why do pictures disappear?How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

After I insert a forth picture in an email the pictures all disappear and just the box remains with the number of the picture. Is there a way to embed more than three pictures?  I reduced the size to email size.

Thank you,

Bunny

-question by bunny grunes

How do I embed a link into a jpeg?How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

I know how to make a jpeg a link on a page,but how do I embed a link/url into a jpeg so when I post the pic somewhere  and someone clicks on the jpeg it would send them to the site?

thanks

-reply by dfwdude

Hi there,

Your way of embedding a photo is very easy, but it's not working for me.   Can you please help me?

-reply by Lindsey Mitchell

Hi to all !
Anybody can help me to create an email with embedded image so that mail reader automatically see that image. Moreover I wont attached that image as it appears small in size in on gmail.

Thanks in Advance.

I have written a program that will do it if you're running Windows.

embedding photos in email/ and not able to see pictures in emailsHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

Serverph

Hello.  I tried to embed using your instructions.  When I paste I just get a little icon.  I sent it to myself but even when I click on the icon it won't show a picture.

I am having a problem with google in reagards to this situation.  When I receive emails that have pictures or headings, most of the time they won't open when I open to read it.  If I click on the icon sometimes ( rarely) it will open.  The majority of the time it opens another window/tab to do it or takes me to the site of the sender to see what they sent me.  It just started doing this lately.  Have I made a setting somewhere?  Have they added some kind of security??  It's is VERY annoying.

-reply by Gwen

THANK YOU!How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

I just want to say thank you to serverph! He has been the only one that was able to successfully  answer this question! It was very important for me to be able to do that with my business and now that I know how to do this life is easier!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

-reply by Josefina de Alba

Yes In Gmail - the Settings > Labs add-in for "Inserting Images" by Kent T -Is what you're looking for - just tried it - it works! Its found nearThe bottom of the list...

once its on. Just click the icon for insert image. PERFECT.

How To Create Embed Image Mail In GmailHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

Hello all,

This topic is very important, especially considering the vast number of us using gmail of late.

The imageshack option is nice, but sometimes we may require to directly embed an image into a gmail email (instead of linking it).

Even though the gmail support says that embedding is not possible ... I have good news for you ... It is! /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

Here's how ...

• Login to your gmail account

• In you gmail window,there will be some buttons on the top-left corner. Click on Documents

• A new window will pop-up, and Google docs will open. Here click Create New, and in the dropdown menu select Document.

• This will open a blank document, quite similar to MsWord.You need to compose your email in here

• To insert an image click Insert>Image. Select the button for "From this computer"Browse to its location and then click Insert.

• Attach multiple images you like and type the text as you normally would.

• Once you've finished composing, hit the Save button

• Next click on the Share button, and select "Email as attachment..." option

• Enter the email addresses of the recipients (I would suggest firstSending this email to your gmail account only first, and thenForwarding from there. This is because the layout changes a little whenThis document is converted into an email, and you can make theAdjustments from you gmail account while forwarding)

• V. Important!: Select the button for "Paste the document itself into the email message."

• Then click Send!

That's it!

Please feel free to drop in a word here if this method worked for you, to help let others know.

Namaste!

-reply by Chetan Sharma

embedding imagesHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

There's a far easier way!

Go to settings.

Find the 'LABS' tab.

Scroll down the page until you see an item (bout 6 from bottom) with an icon that looks like a banana. Click enable images.

Go to bottom and save settings.

When you next compose an email, there is a small icon on the taskbar thats a little picture. Click on it, and you can either upload an image from your comp, or from t'interweb.

hope this helps. Its made my day very happy x

-reply by eddie

How To Create Embed Image Mail In GmailHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

this is the very helpful one!  thanks :D

-reply by Teresa

Much easier way to embed images in gmail email messagesHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

Discovered this by accident while copying some text from a website into an email I was writing. By mistake, I copied an image from an HTML page.  Doesn't matter where as long as it is on a web server on the internet.  Select the image, use Control C to copy it, Go back to Gmail in compose mode and use Control V to paste the image in.  Wonderful, glorious, so elegant since it copies both the image and the absolute http address of the image in a flash.

Inserting Images In MailHow To Create Embed Image Mail In GmailReplying to D.BOYAfter signing in gmailGo to Settings link in Gmail.Go to the Labs tab.Make sure Enable is selected for Inserting images. (scroll down it will appear almost end of the page)Click Save Changes.-reply by Abdul Hameed Basha

paste image gmailHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

that worked great, thank you!  I also have found that working in gmail on internet explorer instead of chrome sometimes helps.  Ironically.

-reply by reply