xisto Community
finaldesign

The Best Media Player Which is your best media player?

The best emdia player is:  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use windows media player 11. To listen audios, look films and rips, synchronizing songs to different devices. And itunes, realplayer, winamp are also good .

I use Power DVD to watch movies and Winamp to listen music. Power dvd has really good features like up to 2x live fast forwarding, changing the tone of audio and video quality. With built in snap shot I do take a couple of snaps, for using it in my web album. I like the useful plugins for winamp. Even though I would listen to original music quality, but sometimes jazzing the music a bit feels awesome.

hiiiiiiiiiiii......every1111i've used all the softwares listed above........but i was not satistifiedso i switched to kmplayer which is the best i think so.......it contain all the features........i dun know abt the bs player coz i m using bs player now so i can inform u later........thnk u very much and i hope u like my suggestions.......for further assistence plz contact me........attestingpirakx@gmail.comor rite2alok@gmail.com

So far, the best media players i've come across are as follows: for dvds roxio cineplayer, music itunes, and any other video cineplayerBut the best all-in-one media player i would have to say would be Windows Media Player because of its multiple features and functionality!!!

Rhythmbox Music Player is THE BEST I've used! WMP is slow, crashes, and is probably the worst Media player out there!Just get Linux and forget about the buggy Windows programs!

I would recommend iTunes to anyone. It has always been my favourite media player, as Windows Media Player always located the wrong album artwork for my songs, sometimes artwork not even being by the artist who sings them, more being like a random artwork that Media player has just found and thought this will do.

VLC Media Player is the best Media Player I ever use.Its main speciality is that it can use for any format..The Library System of Windows Media Player is Good.But having some problem that as mentioned above.The Album Art of a particular Album will randomly set for another album..Windows Media Player 12 with Windows 7 is quite awesome..What a look it haveVLC .........I like the Media Player very much..

I use VLC, it plays any video/audio file ever, i have been using it for years, i would recommend it very much :P

VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.

VLC Player

well, if plainly for music, foobar2k is the best for me. It's extremely lightweight with powerful features such as tagging from music databases, rearranging your music library based on your own preferences, and plays music just as it is.I use media player classic for video, simple and no-frills player that can play anything, given the correct codecs installed on the system. It is extremely lightweight too!

Where's VLC and media player classic ?? By far, those two are the best I have used thus far..... Especially , VLC is too good for playing broken media files... Supports a number of media formats and has a good UI too. Anyday, I would recommend VLC / Media player classic... On your list though, I prefer Windows Media Player

I'm not sure if this list is about Video or just Audio. I've used a lot of media players, I used Winamp for a long, long time. I switched to foobar mp3 after I got bored with the coolness of Winamp and wanted something light weight. I used another one whose name escapes me, but it was horrible and buggy. If anyone here wants a truly lightweight audio player, check out 1x1 (1 by 1). It's incredibly lightweight and makes foobar look like a bulky hulk. It has a surprising amount of good features considering it's size. On the video side, I use VLC and media player classic. I used to use winamp, but it became inadequate and didn't open some files. For some reason, half the videos I watch are all out of whack aspect ratio wise, even recorded off the tv, and MPC lets you have real customizability over that. Realplayer is horrible though, it did get better in the later years but it's always been a pretty bad overly bulky and buggy media player.Never used Windows Media Player hardly at all in my life.. don't know if I'm missing something or not.

i use windows media player in my entire life bec. its free and ready to use! if you install XP/os in your computer windows media player is automatically installed too, its a packages on ah windowsxp/os cd :) not other player you have do download it at the internet and installed it! huhuhu media player to me is good its like a handidandy player, i can play video/mp3/mp4/dvd etc. by the way im using version10 of windows media player, i like it skin the black one :D