xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mats

Best Sport To Watch

Hands down, the best sport to watch is basketball. You can never predict what will come next, even though there are essentially two outcomes under each basket. But, as they say, getting there is half the fun. With basketball, getting there is the reason for watching. And, there's always something exciting and different being tried or done on the court. Basketball has the most electrifying players on the planet. Not just because they dunk, but because they have no-look, behind-the-back passes, slick defensive moves resulting in exciting scoring plays, and more. Basketball is the most predictably exciting game on the globe when it's played freely by the players. They have such flair and flambouyance, they're always going to stand out among the rest of the world's athletes. Watch a game... any game, and see if there isn't something that happens to make you say "wow"!

Baseball: This sport was really made for television. It's slower than other team sports, perfect for those warm summer nights, a cold drink in your hand, maybe a breeze coming in the window as you watch. And unlike other team sports, the pace gives the viewer time to figure out their own strategies for the game (hockey and basketball are too fast, and football has too many players doing too many things at once for the average Joe).

MMA Mixed Martial Arts (UFC) for me is the best sports to watch because you can see how different fighting skill counters each other. Before there are no rules, no weight levels, it is a no-holds-barred competition but today they adopted new rules.

NASCAR for one.

Good idea but I would place that second to F1. I haven't enjoyed any sport like I like F1. The sport needs a lot of skill, strategy, planning, ethics, research and most of all politics. It's fun on the circuit and behind the scenes. Everyday there is a lot of news about Formula1.

the best sport to watch is obviously rugby. theres so much excitement and suspense and a rugby game can give unexpected results as well. US football is also fun to watch though, just not as much as rugby!

best sport to watch is wrestling... the thrill and the excitement they create is far ahead to other sports... people may say that wwe is fake but according to me sports are for entertainment and to create excitement among the viewers and wrestling does the same better than any other sport

I watch cricket more than any other sport.I actually like the tests that everyone else does not like. I find them interesting and if i miss just one ball, i'll be heartbroken! lol!Five days of good cricket get me smiling! i also enjoy watching formula 1..especially when hamilton is at his best!American football, when i have nothing else to watch.

Edited by africa (see edit history)

I know it's always better to actually play the sport, but most of the time we watch them...we should play more, but if you're not playing, which sport do you like to watch most? For me, it's, Soccer, woo hoo, or hockey maybe, but the others kinda are boring whilst watching. Add any others at will...

For me its cricket which is the best to be watched sport I think. And on the other hand Chess is the most boring sport to be watched. But when it comes to playing I love chess.?

There are so many good games that i like watch mostly the games having big team size But my first choice is cricket...Although cricket is not famous in many country but it is a fibulas game...in recent days India has introduced the concept of 20-20 and have mixed the glamour and money inside.

Edited by abhigyan (see edit history)

Football rocks (not american football)...
i would like to say somethings about football here.. first of all , why is it called football? it does not make sense since the game is played by hand, (except the fg) the main point is playing by hand.. the name makes no sense for the game...
2nd... it gets anooying because there are commercial breaks after each play... also its stupid because they stop after each play and it gets boring watching it for 3+ hours! The Red Flag cahllenges are stupid to.. waste of time.. Refs are human.. we all make mistakes... uf ur lucky u'll get ure call.. no need to use the damn technology to make the game better because it really doesnt, just makes the game even longer...

Last, it really sucks when you sit there and neither team can score a freakin TD the whole game

I like to watch physical sports they are more exciting...with all the fun and bruising..you really get emotional especially if its rugby or american football.

Its different when you are watching a slow sport with no actionto keep you on the edge of your seat but cricket rocks!!