xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mats

Best Sport To Watch

I like watching figure skating :D , equestrian events :) , football when the 49ers are playing :D , basketball when the Sac Kings are playing :) and Nascar Nextel Cup racing B) . I really don't watch much TV unless it is real time or documentary :D . Hey, Highland games are nice too. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

See... I think watching the Highland Games, where they toss those telephone poles, and lumberjack sports, or the worldest strongest men contests. Those are GREAT to watch.American Footbal: It is called such because the first play of the game is a kickoffEuropean Football (Soccer to us): This is a great sport to watch. But the Americans lack the enthuesiasm (spelling) that the rest of the world shares with it. We are mongrals, I'll admit it. I think it's because there isn't enough hitting and smashing in Soccer for our tastes. Stupid I know, but true.

Its good to watch the sports either live or on the television.my best sport to watch is the Rugby. It seems to good to watch it. It energies you and fill you with great adventure. :unsure:

Watch, Australian rules football, Rugby League, Rugby union..Watch/Play: Cricket, Basketball, and a bit of soccer.All have their good + bad points, but most tend to watch for the action + entertainment. Although the professional players (and to some extent young players on the rise) does seem to get more scrutiny than those in the lower grades

Speaking as a Canadian, hockey wins hands down as the best sport to watch...and playing street hockey in times when it's NOT on TV makes it even better! If only I had the time these days...Anyway, it's play off time...here's hoping Vancouver and Ottawa meet in the finals!

Since I'm Australian, I like to watch Rugby Union, and Rugby League. But mainly rugby league, out of all the sports that I have watched, that one has been the best to watch by far.

I don't watch many sports, but I do enjoy watching golf with my brother every now and then. I tried to watch rugby once and I was surprised at how I liked it as well, seeing as football isn't really my thing. Well, that's about it, I mean I tried tennis, but it wasn't too good.

Soccer in all ways, beach soccer, pro soccer, female soccer, and also Baseball, wit the fights the homeruns and all the stuff, you cant feel Live at the stadium...

I enjoy watching Hockey. It is fast, there is a lot of action, and there is an ocasional fight to spice things up a bit. It is not a high score game, but almost every moment is exciting, between the cool shots, the hard checks, and the risky plays. I also like waching soccer, but not as much as I like to watch hockey.And the Strongest man contests are pretty sweet too :XD:

Rodeo

To you football fans, all I can say is gee, what a whimpy game! I mean really, how exciting can it be to watch a 200 pound man use all his might to fling a little piece of leather, when you can watch a Rodeo and see a 2,000 pound piece of leather fling a little man????

Then there are those pro ball players that get pulled from the game for weeks cause they strained their little pinkie fingers. I've seen cowboys ride with broken legs, torn muscles and ligiments, broken arms, you name it.

For me (as a man) the best sport to watch is anything with nice women in it, for example Tennis or Volleyball or even better Beach Volleyball =)Apart from that I would not mind to watch a good football or hockey match, and I also like Tennis because its full of action. And sometimes I watch Formula1 although I'm not sure if it is a sport or not.