xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mats

Best Sport To Watch

I know it's always better to actually play the sport, but most of the time we watch them...we should play more, but if you're not playing, which sport do you like to watch most? For me, it's, Soccer, woo hoo, or hockey maybe, but the others kinda are boring whilst watching. Add any others at will...

Just depends on your mood, soccer is good in the right atomsphere, i.e the pub with all your mates, snooker is good on a rainy cold day, rugby is good at times.......

The best sports to watch is really hard to make a choice. Soccer is thrilling to watch but leave us heart broken if our side lost in the game. Lately, I feel wrestling is the most entertaining sports to watch. Especially World wrestling Entertainment and Non-Stop Action (TNA). Of course, the former is much more entertaining than the latter at the moment as well. So, my first choice is Wrestling Entertainment till World Cup 2006 descend finally. Since I'm a big fan of Football, in sports nothing can beat FIFA world cup as the best Sport to watch...

Edited by Dragonfly (see edit history)

well i guess the best sport to watch would be the one that you like. Some like soccer, others like basketball.. All sports are exciting when it comes down to high stakes.. like finals or championships..personally I like to watch soccer.. soccer is a beautiful game when there are players with skills involved. Sadly these days there aren't many players with truely dazzling skills.. Now soccer is slowly focusing on defending and quick counter attacking.. very few clubs actually play flowing attacking football with focus on entertaining rather than winning..Which would I prefer, being entertained by my fav team or watching them win all the time.. if they keep winning playing the same old style, then I'd be bored.. Give me entertaining football anytime..

Spots heyWell yes Aussie Rules when played well and a close game is fantastic, a bit of biffo and some goals. Also the last 2 hours of a close and skilled one day cricket match is really thrilling. With the Soccer world cup coming up and Australia being in it this time - its soccer or football in a couple of months.

The best sport to watch would be football, american football that is. You see guys ramming into each other and you see these incredicable passes and stuff. I know it gets a little boring if neither team can score a big play, but you have to wait for that. The offense is not the only thing that is fun to watch, the defense is awesome to watch too. You get to see these defensive backs take down recievers and linemen taking down the quarterback. Wonder why football is only popular in the US?

Football rocks (not american football)...i would like to say somethings about football here.. first of all , why is it called football? it does not make sense since the game is played by hand, (except the fg) the main point is playing by hand.. the name makes no sense for the game...2nd... it gets anooying because there are commercial breaks after each play... also its stupid because they stop after each play and it gets boring watching it for 3+ hours! The Red Flag cahllenges are stupid to.. waste of time.. Refs are human.. we all make mistakes... uf ur lucky u'll get ure call.. no need to use the damn technology to make the game better because it really doesnt, just makes the game even longer...Last, it really sucks when you sit there and neither team can score a freakin TD the whole game

I haven't been into watching sports much, lately.But... since I Started really getting into basketball and seeing my potential in it, I've started watching what I'm able to without cable... Quite entertaining.That's all that I watch regularly, though.

umm,best to watch is NBA for myself,which is a commercial basketball feast,you can enjoy yourself in the match you loved.i always look care my loved team by watch theirs game.besides NBA,italian football match is my best as well...its also show me cool touch every moment.

Football rocks (not american football)...
i would like to say somethings about football here.. first of all , why is it called football? it does not make sense since the game is played by hand, (except the fg) the main point is playing by hand.. the name makes no sense for the game...

It's what you call the triumph of marketing over substance. The people who coined the term football to american football must have probably thought of banking on the popularity of soccer. It's what javscript did
to java when the latter was still new.

2nd... it gets anooying because there are commercial breaks after each play...

I agree. Some sports games like basketball have timeouts and it breaks the momentum of one team. I hate it because it just shows how incapable the other team is in going back into the game. If the momentum is not on your side, then get the running and start concentrating! I thinking CALLING TIMEOUTS are COWARDLY.

I love watching the big football(not american football) games, mostly the Champion's League. The premier league is good to watch too (e.g Liverpool-Chelsea or some of the ManU games.)

I wish they would broadcast the bundesliga in my country.

Geez

hehe..good question! Well i think that this really depends on what is someones personal interest! I personaly like to play tennis but i only watch those big games like Wimbledon, Paris and other Grand Slam tournaments. Lately I enjoy watching snooker since i found out about the rules and all that and although it gets boring after a while, it can be pretty interesting. Well of course there is soccer, which is one thing that is really exciting to watch bcause here in our country this is almost a national sport. THE BEST to watch is ice-hockey, because there is reall lots of action all the time and it pays of, everytime you watch it! I also like to play street-hockey and maybe this is one of the factors that hockey is interestin' to watch also..A few sports that i really hate to watch are: figure-skating, dancing, balet and other stuff like that that is realy not in my interest at all..well thats me, but as i've said it is a very personale choice and mostly a question of taste!greetz