xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape..?How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/Well I have a solution guys... ;)First go to the G.E (Grand Exchange) and buy about 2k of oak logs you will need about 100k cash to do this but it only cost 50k... [Optional choice you could cut them yourself but this takes to much time!]Now I bet your thinking - "Whats the extra 50k for!?"It's to cut your oak logs into planks now you don't actually cut it yourself you will need to go to the sawmill just north-east of varrock east bank,Now you will have to take 27 at a time because that's your inventory size and you need to take the cash too! Do this until you have no more logs & lots and lots of planks now go to the G.E and sell them all unless you would like them for construction xp.NOTE: You may need more than 50k to change the logs into planks so be prepared!___________________________________________________________________________Hope you like this Money-Making SchemeBye! ;):P:):D-feedback by (Runescape user) Beeky99

yes? hahaHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

umm  ya I kno a pretty good way killing roaches makes me like 175k a trip but I'm allso a cb lvl 118 so all I need is salmon but the best place I make money at is zamorak warriors I make 300k a trip and they are low levels all they drop is rune daggs and scimm and all I bring is salmon  and thats how I naturaly got my bgs and full bandos don't take long it just comes natural

-reply by number2stun2

SIMPLEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY IN RSHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Get your stats up to at least 40 str 40 atk 40 def and kill green dragons in wilderness

hides are worth about 1.6k each and bones are worth about 2.7k I think

50k/trip

-reply by iGuest

Make 1MILL!! in 6 hoursHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

I made 1.2M last night and I was only on for 6 hours, yer ok I'm lev 70 att and can weild a whip but that helps. You need to borrow a whip off someone for six hours pay them as much as you can to keep it going.Then gotoEdgeville dungen and start killingChaos Druids, you make an avrege of 5 runs an hour with the whip and after6 hours you reach around 1mill. Easy.

-reply by scottvolp

must be at least 55 combat level.

or have 40 defence with full rune.

and have to be a member to get way better money.

ok this is easy to do and you get pretty good exp to. Go to the vorrok sewers and go till you find moss giants now fight them. The reason you need to be a member is they drop ranarr seeds and dirty/clean ranarrs all member items. ranarr seeds sell for 19-23k each!! and the dirty/clean ranarrs sell for 6-8k each!

-reply by Tyler

wilderness money makingHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

in the ruins in wildy, west of the bandit camo, there is a reapearing steel bar, anvil, hammer, and other good stuff. You can make stuff with bars or sell them. There is also the treasure chest in lava maze.

all join my clan, nanoroach321

wilderness man

My ways of money making.How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

ok I don't know what to say to those of you who fletch because of slow the ge sells, but the best way to make money would be to by 1k nature runes if you have the money. Make sure you have a fire staff also. Teleport to falador or walk there if you cant, mine 1000 iron ore and 2000 coal~ it'll give you 1k steel bars. bring the nature runes and fire staff so that you can make about 23 or 24 bars per trip. It would only take me about 2 to 3 hours to do this, but I don't know how often you're on and stuff. but depending on the price they sell you can make tons of money off of it-bout 600~680k I think, but if you've bought the nature runes for it then it will only be about 400k.

I don't have much time to continue suggesting ideas for you and your character, but you should pm me on rs~ I have 2 accounts, a level 103 multi use and a lvl 79 mage I'm working on getting up in the next few days so I should be on a lot

add both sonic2278 and bic81394 :P ttyl

Yew choppingHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Money Making 

Yew choppin':  All you have to do is get your wc up to 70 chop yews, about 200 yews a day which takes about an hour gives you 100k.

Clay Mining: For this all you need is 31+ mining and an adamant pickaxe. You can mine about 500 clay or so in an hour below varrock west bank.500 clay a day is 50k.

PS: I have a lv 86 with over 2 mil, from mining clay and chopping yews. Enjoy!

chessman309

hello I am airport15 lvl 88 with 87mil how I made this cash you all probally are wondering I  killed black dragons to get vissages about 1 time every 2 days but I will give a skill guide right now

lvls 3-10 kill cows and pick up hides after you do that sell them to any1 or go to ge and sell lowest

lvls 11-20 kill barbarians in the barbarian village and they have decent drops 

lvls 21-30 (if members) kill druids in dugeon under edville or however you spell it

lvl 21-30 kill guards

lvls 30-50 kill anything from the previos levels or kill scorpians or sekeltons

lvls 50-60 kill hill giants and sell there bones for 666gp and make more cash

lvls 60-80 (if members) kill dragons and take bones and hides and sel for a overall profit of 45-55k a trip

lvls 60-80 kill lesser demons drop rune med helms scimtars and maces

lvls 80+ members: do godwars with a clan and make 5 mil a run

lvls 80+ train on all bellow

-reply by Airport15

first head to catherby near camelot. You'll see a bank okay head north a bit untill you see a house with bug/bee repellent, ok take it and head a little bit near the flax. Okay next youll see beehives take the honey comb till full invy and place in bank, to this alot and youll make a good profit.Honey comb=98-135 gp each.

MAKIN GOOD $ rs ways to make goldHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Hello, I amone of the richest players in Runescape with over 100mil in my bank and a BLUE PARTYHAT! Well, anyway, here'show I make my money :). First, get your Woodcutting to 30 or so and then go to Draynor village. A bit south of the bank there are a few willows. Find a non-crowded world and start chopping until level70 woodcutting. Trust me, at 60 woodcutting, you chop yews 1 log an hour. Next go behind Varrock castle, find a non-crowded world and chop away! Alos for members, once you get 80 woodcutting, try chopping magic trees in the tree gnome stronghold! Trust me with this you'll be makin a mil a week.

-reply by almundozzzz

Hello there. Dragon slaying is good, fast cash. If you kill green dragons in the chaos tunnel, you can get an easy 50k per trip. At the moment, I'm trying to get more cash for a Dragonfire Shield to match my bandos. :) Woodcutting is good money, but it's not very fast. Be patient and your money will grow over time. Money making does take a while... And the people you see with about 100m have been playing for a long time. The key is to not spend money. :)

Enjoy your millions! ^^

look my good friend alex made this site www. Mem4free.Wetpaint.Com

we meet on rs and he is a mod... The thing is I found out he goes to my school lol!

but yea you get free membership and he gave me a red phat... Just lettin you know!

how to get richHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

pokepoke35

I'm here to tell you how to make fast money in runescape.

what I do is buy flax for about 78 gp each. If you  buy 2.6k flax(thats 202k in gold) go to lummy castle and weeve them into bow strings, once weeved all of them (takes about 3 hours) sell at G.E. For 172 each. Once done you have 465k

spend wisely

-reply by tyler smith