xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Simple,Not quick,Not Long,Mem,non Mem.

Easy way to make money,Smith...Sounds weird don't it?

Iv'e Looked Up So Many Ways To Try And Find Out How To Make Money...

Ok First Thing,

If you got 40k

Go buy 500 copper ore and 500 tin ore(round 36k)

Then go to Alkarid and smith them there...Fastest place, 14 at a time

If you DON'T have 40k you're goning to have to do it the longer way...

Mine it,hard workd...Believe me.

Then when you finised you should have 500 bronze bars...

Sell them grand exchange...500 bronze bars sell 70k.

Not To Long...

Not To Short...

Email Me...

If you wish to know memberz ways to make money...I'm the man,

Or add me on rs

Old Man Maje

-feedback by Khan Joyce/Old Man Maje

Alright. I know 2 ways to make money pretty good.They are both members though.The first one is a slayer thing, which requires 55 slayer. You kill Jellies :D! They drop clue scrolls a lot and then you can do those clue scrolls for items such as 3rd Age and then sell the items to other players or in the Grand Exchange from 9m-40m ^_^!The other way to make money is to mine pure essence and making then into law runes. I usually mine 1000 pure essence, and then make them into laws, thus making about 330k when you sell in the Grand Exchange!(Note: This method requires 30 Mining(I think :P) and 54 Runecrafting :D)I'm not saying this is the best method to make money, but this is how i do make mine :P

Every 1` this works for members buy 500 flax say 40.5k and make it into bs and sell it in ge then you got 500 bs witch is 170ea so add all that up and you got 85K! and keep doing that till you got 1000m your rich! note:people always buy in world 2-reply by dargoba

I know the SECRET of gold sellers

I know the secret on how the gold sellers make the gold fast but you have to be a member so if you want to know then whisper Hunterdar

-reply by Dyanne

Dude..Rc buy lik 1000 rune ess..Then rc them to airs..You get like 2k air..,soon your rc is lik 60 then you make laws..Bout 200k an hour-reply by logan max stats

Replying to Full rune killer if you are a member than do the "deathe platue" quest and then you can buy climbing boots from tenzing make sure you do not have boots on and go him with 348gp and get full invory and wear a pair then walk down from the mountain and got to bar and bank them when you run out of money teleport to voorock and go to ge and sale them for the lowest price you will turn 348gp into 20k do it again and again P.S. You will need to use a games necklace to get to it, if having troble with the quest go to sal's realm and search it and it will give you direction - 50 trips and I will have 1mil -reply by Whodeny

yews = $$$

Get 60 wc and go to the yew trees behind varrock palace and cut those, then just go over to the grand exchange and sell them once your full. I make millions

Also you could buy 1k flax then amke 1k bs, sell those then use the money you got from those to buy more then 1k and so on. I was able to make 300k in an hour, no ****

-reply by jamie

OAK PLANKS!

Well this is all ya gotta do, but oak logs...Yeah thats it...Oh yeah one more thing. You have to make em into planks lol. But you gotta have money with you cuz it costs about 250gp ea to make it into a plank, but you sell for 460gp, you profit 210gp!!, all you gotta do is take money and oak logs to the saw mill and get the guy to make it into oak planks, I made 10m in 5 weeks!

Have Fun!, make lots of cash!

-reply by R4nge T0 Pwn

tanning

Ok first you buy 4k cowhide for 450k then you tann all then sell. They will sell for 650k keep doing till your rich

-reply by adam 5608959

Are you a mem ??? I am so if you are do this...1:step one buy 1k normal logs 2: get a knife from the general store upstairs in varrock3:withdraw 1 knife and 27 normal logs4: use the logs with the knife to make bowsAs you get better you can make maple yew or even magic longs Just so you know you bought normal logs 34k and you sold all your logs at 90k enjoy your money !-reply by cool kid

fishing fishing

Replying to xaetos

For a free player I like to fish and with lvl 40 to get lobbies you don't really have to go further than that

-reply by craz4cats (runescape name)

rofl 10k

Replying to Full rune killer ok, listen, are you a member or non-member? if you are a non member, one of the best ways to make money is cow hides, they sell for 100gp a piece, all you have to do is kill cows, after awhile you could have a lot of money think about it...

1 cowhide=100gp

10 cowhides=1000gp

100 cowhides=10000gp

1000 cows hides=100000gp

10000 cowhides=1 mil

-reply by last once

Sigh.....

Ok so far all the ideas have been tedious to say the least (no offence) the pure plain and simple way to get fast gp and also train combat is green drags in lvl 13 wildy. Kill a drag, you get a green hide and bones. At MINIMUM grand exchange proce you can get at least 1k for the hide and 2k for the bones. This is at least. It works out at around 50k per invent if you fill it completely. You can get an invent in 10 mins if you're on a quiet world.