xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

were do you sell the cow hides

Hey do you sell them at the grand ex oh at the leather stoor and how do you tan them

-reply by coool man

Replying to jolt adhd 69First off - adhd is ridiculous. He's just a noob who doesn't know how to make money.Here are my tips.1:FLAXING:First off, go to Seer's village, located east of Camelot. Put all your stuff in the bank.PROCESS:Run south until your reach a big flax field.Collect flax until your inventory is full.Go north again and deposit all your collected flax into the bank.Repeat this process untill you have 1-5k flax, and sell them or craft them into bowstrings and sell them for almost twice the price.2:MINING COAL (60 mining needed for this) :Every smither needs coal. Therefore it's a very needed material.Go to falador east bank and start off by depositing your stuff into the bank, and equipping your pickaxe. (remember to equip it, to get more coal/hr)PROCESS:Run from the bank and into the mining guild, which can be accessed from the building just south of the bank.Mine coal until your inventory is full.Run back to the bank and deposit all the coal.Repeat the process until your have 1-2k coal.Making 1 or 1.5k coal takes about one hour if you have a fair mining level.This will make you hundreds of thousands of GP in a day..

SUPA FAST MULAA!

Get level 40 mining and crating then go to the crafting guild and mine gold. When you get 28 gold put it in the bank and do that again. Then after you get 100 something gold put it in the grand exchange. 28 gold=13/12k. You could also do fishing because it is really easy to lvl up and get fish. If you get salmon you can sell them for I think 100 each and you can get a lot of fish really easy. People like merchanting but I don't do that just because I tried and it doesn't work because some people say no even if its 1k over the real price. You can also make 500k in maybe in a day (if your really good)with fist of guthix. You get a bunch of guthix tokens with a friend or something and then you get really valuable Armour and uncharge it then sell it on ge. In fist of guthix you can get your magic up really high and then you can kill people in the wilderness if they have rune armour on because that is the worst armour to be wearing when attacked by a mage. I've heard that making leather armour is really good. But really, you shouldn't be worrying about gold. You have to level up to get gold and to level up you need gold so level up before trying to get 1M

-reply by BlahBlahMan

The best way to make money is to keep mining till you're level 85, then mine rune and sell each peice you mine for 13k, I made 68 mill in 5 weeks

-reply by Devin

make money out of hills giant and having problems?(RuneScape)

Lol~

Why not try out earning gp out of hills giant??

You may also gain exp and big bones.

And also now runescape have a GrandExchange.

Why not we just sell the big bones to the GrandExchange??

I have earned 120k a day of selling big bones!!

So isn't that easy?

1.Just needed to hard working enough on killing hills giant.

2.Stay in a place where the hills giant spawns.

3.Keep big bones in bank atleast 70-1000.

4.Sell the big bones at GrandExchange atleast 200-250 each.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Having problems??

----------------------------------------------------------------

1.Don't share your account with anyone they might steal you acc.

2.Please ensure that your security code is safe by not letting

Anyone know.

3.Go to security dungeon or the safety ones for more information.

4.Bring along your map otherwise you will be lost.

5.Also bring along your food (sardine,tuna,lobster,swordfish,etc)

When you are going to train yourself.

6.When people asked to follow to get money please be aware of that

Because he/she will be scamming you while call you to trade and

Ask you for more at the bank..No! it's just trying to escape!!

[PLEASE BE AWARE]

-reply by lololo820

how to make fast cash

Well you could always make fast cash if your f2p by bounty hunter if your a pure or have good combat staus but if your member you can make fast cash by haveing a range lvl of 50 or higher get blue d hide or better some brz bolts (only 2 ea) c'bow and fighting obsidian monsters in the thazzar caves. They drop obbey items with sell for about 200k+ I usually get about 1 drop ever 2 days so its fast cash plus exp (there is also allot of safespots where you can range the monsters) don't bother maging them because you will use up way to many runes and have little profit

-reply by unknown

I mine granite in the bak of the desert you get 3 diff sizes of ghranite 5kg 2kg nd 500g. Now you wud tinmk dat the biggest peices 5kg nd 2kg wud b most money but there only worth 8gp each so drop them wen you mine them nd just keep the small peices of granite the 500g peices because they go for 1.1k each at full price every trip you will make about 40kTake desert robes mtop and boots and 2 water skins (4)Ty lucas rs name-russ white-reply by lucas

you can mine

Just go to the duel arena bank and get the stuff you mine with and then you can go to the scorpion ditch and then you can mine gold coal etc. And when your bag is full go to the bank at duel arena and deposit.Repeat until you have 200 - 5k coal gold runite mith etc. And sell at g e at market price. Result 100- 1mil gold!add for more info anfernee_sk8

-reply by Anfernee

how to make some runescape $

All you have to do is get realyl vauible tsuff like kites or ships and sell them at the G.E(grand exchanege) for its highest price and if people want it cause its really cool or worth lots of money SELL IT! don't keep it! SELL IT for more rs $$$

-reply by ellego66(my runesacpe usenrmae)

dudes dudes to make money fast is to do this!!!

Members : collect 1000 flax or more and spin them at lumby castle 2nd floor (I find lumby better cuz near bank) and turn flax into bow string!! after 3 or 4 hours tops.. Take your bow string to grand exchange and selling all of it! after 5 mins or less you should have 170 k from 1000 bow string!

Free: now free world is harder but I found a good way to make money! first make round about 500 or 1000 steel bars and selling it to grand exchange.. Round about 1 or 2 days later from all the work you should have round about 100k or more in your pockets! enjoy

-reply by chippyrules

Try killing cows for hours, the leathers bring in pretty go gold if you know who to sell it to. Put on a Cd and kill cows, it gets boring but if you think it is worth it you will have to do it. Besides, that what I do. I put on a CD when I go grinding on WoW, I bought this guide and I make 400 g on WoW per hour. THanks

great money

I find a good way of making money is smithing at the blast furnace. (members) if you have over 60smithing,make mith bolts this is real good as you only need half the coal. You can make about anywere from 200-400k a day this way my name on the game is mq98 if you have any questions feel free to ask

Tip buy coal from .G.E not the ore shop at the blast furnace.

Also mining your ores will get you the same amount a day and is alot more work.

-reply by mq98

how to make money in runescape

First make sure your a member then get your woodcutting lvl to 70 or 75 which ever you want. Then you go and cut 2-3k yews. At lvl 81 this takes a week or 2 so I don't know about at lvl 75. Some people will tell you to go and cut magics but don't. You can cut up to 4 inventories of yews (40-50k) in the amount of time you can cut only 1 inventory of magics or 33k and 3k yews is 1mill. Or do Freminick trials then go to Waterbirth island. And pick up the snapegrass get about 3k also. This way is faster money and easier then woodcutting, but I found it very boring so it seemed to take longer so now I woodcutt for money.

-reply by soccerjbw

Best way to earn money, in my eyes, is the use of auto's.. find a good auto-script with antirandoms and antiban.. let your computer on at night and let it mine.. When you got around 20M from mining, start training your character with the money you earned. Another way to 'earn' money is basicly selling your current account and buying one with enough money.. and, merchanting if you want to keep it legal.. but to merchant, you need a big pack of money first, wich wont help.. if you need like 50K, go run ess (or w/e its called :))