xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Heya, iGuests!! I thought I might join your conversation for a bit... I read somewhere that you can host your own side server of Runescape with your same account that you have created on the main server of Runescape, and then play there. You will be the administeration and basically the owner of the server and the Runescape site and then you can sell some moderating positions for many, many dollars in Runescape dollars to other people, and then they can buy it from you can you can get rich...I mean, who wouldn't buy a chance with lots of money to become a moderator on a Runescape site, even if it's a side server???Come on!!! :) Of course, I don't personally play Runescape myself... so... you'll have to ask an expert fot this one. But apparently you can earn LOTS... :o:D :D :DB)

how i made easy money on runescapeHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

go to the .G.E.(grand exchange),buy a falador teleport for around 1,141gp.Teleport to falador and go west and climb the wall(if you have 8 agility).If you can't then go south to the exit.Once you reach the south exit,go west.If you see a tent with an eyeball symbol,go through the gate and then head a bit north-west.If you see a dungeon near the water and taverly,go down the ladder.Once your in,look on the Runescape world map.If you see a place that says black knight's base or something like that,go there.Once your in there,head to the median and turn west.You will find yourself going in a row of suits of armour.Combat level 40+ is required to kill the jailer.Take the jail key he drops when you defeat him.Then go to the cell with the prisoner.Unlock his cell and talk to him.He will give you a key that unlocks part of the dungeon.Head out and look on your world map.If you see a place that says baby blue dragons,go there.Full inventory of food and combat 60+ is required.Have high defence,strength,attack and DEFINETELY hitpoints.Why?in order to get there you have to go past the magic axes(level 42),black knights(level 33),poison scorpions(level 20),chaos dwarves(level 48) and most strongly the lesser demons(level 82).Once your at the gate use the dusty key the prisoner gave you,unlock the gate and you will see level 111 adult dragons and level 48 babies.Make sure you have an anti dragon shield while your killing the level 111's.If you don't have the anti dragon shield,it will use fire breath and kill you in one hit,even if you have 99 hitpoints. Take the scales,bones or dragonhides from level 111's.Dragonhides are 2k+ each,bones are 1k+ each and scales are 993gp+ each.Full inventory of each thing is about 20k to 50k an inventory of each thing.Or you can go to the chaos tunnels and defeat green dragons.Combat level 80+ is required,even for the babies because they are levels 72 and adults are 111+.Good luck to all.

-reply by austin

making gold in runescapeHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

depending on mining/smelting levels what I did in early game was mine smelt sell bronze bars then iron and so on, only problem youll have is the 50% chance on iron bars which gets annoying but when you finally sell 300 or so iron bars for around 40-50k its not that bad, plus your getting your skills up, pvp is great for money making for high levels and really low levels, pures are you best chance in pvp, if your not pure, I suggest finding a non bs clan, (like mine waddy53 is my username add me if you want to join,) that will help you out no matter what, no backstabbing exc... They will respect you for your help and if you don't get the kill maybe even share the loot with you. If not follow clan leader and youll get another chance

-reply by waddy53

$$ Money Tips $$How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Well...

Here is some money making tips.

1) It may take a while but if you have a brass key go to a little west of the G.E and kill the hill giants to make around 15k-22k a trip. Each trip will probobally be around 5min-7min and I raised over 1 mill by doing this over and over again.

2) Fishing is also a good skill to raise and a good one to make money on. When you get 40 fishing  buy a lobster pot and fish lobsters in karamja and when you get a full invty just sail back to port sarim and go to the draynor bank and keep repeating this. When you get 50 fishing fish sword fish. I made 130k with like 200 lobsters and I never even made it to level 50 catching that many!

3) Wood cutting is also good until you get level 60 woodcutting. When you are able to cut yews try to cut them around 10 o'clock in the morning because you get all the trees to yourself. Each log is around 400gp each. Get around 1000 yew logs and you will make a lot of money

-reply by Naomiwa

money for f2pers and p2persHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

ok, for members,

-I personally like fishing, i can make 3-4m in a day by fishing sharks (12 hour day)

-you can mine gold in the crafting guild by falador

-for combat, I personally reccomend cockroach soldiers if you don't want to put up with green dragons (they can get really crowded)

-buy prayer pot (3) and decant them into prayer pot (4) and sell 100gp off max, this requires no skill

for f2p

-WOODCUT!! I would'nt recomend woodcutting yews until 80's in your woodcutting so cut oak logs, they are always in demand for mem's who make planks

-mine/smith when I was f2p I could make just about 1mil a week mining coal and iron and making steel bars to sell

-reply by joey

erherherhHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

to make cash I did the good old granite trick, (members) buy 6kg granite , use chizel on it and turn into lots of 500g

this makes up to 1-2m an hour (|::::

-reply by ghewgerer

How to make fast money.How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Become a member go to chaos druids in fally dungeon or in edgeville dungeon.Chaos druids drop herbs and so do level 9 guards in al kharid you know if it is a herb because it will say grimy before it's name.Only collect herbsand not the bones and coins.

-reply by Dave

How to make the best cash$How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

I make lots of money by going to the green dragons.

step 1. Get a games necklase and an anti dragon shield from GE.

step 2. Use games necklase and go to wilderness volcano and go East till you see a bank.

step 3. Get armor out of bank and some food. (like tuna lobsters or shark) 

step 4. Go down stairs and when there go east .

step 5. Go through graveyard and follow on east.

step 6. When you see clan wars stop and rest. If you have 37 prayer put it on quick prayer

how to get on quick prayer: right click on the prayer thinny up the top under your hp and click on "select quick prayers" and click on the protect from magic and click on confirm.

step 7. Go north like till room ends and go east till see green dragons and people.

step 8. Get all dragon bones and dragon hides.

step 9. If a ghost thing come and attacks you with magic put on prayer and run back to clan wars till gorn.

step 10. When have full round of items go back to bank were you got food out of and repeat over and over again

you will get about 80k around

have fun make cash my way$$$$$$$$$$

-reply by Miggle9490

an easy way to mke money is to get at least 40k first. Then after that go to lumbridge and buy all feathers from hank. After that go to falador and buy all water runes from the rune shop (there will be 300) buy them all. Then go south and there will be a store that sells more feathers buy them all, in that same shop there is pots of flour it may take a few trips to buy them all but after you do that go to the grand exchange and sell it all. The thing is they sell for way more than they do at the regular markets :). The items that u buy will restalk after 24 hours but 1 trip will get u at least 65k 

-reply by curey

these money making ideas suck....Mines epicHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Okay for one... Mining and smelting are not that good for cash!

Members:

Like one guy said kill level 79 green dragons, this is what I do I play roughly 2-7 hours a day depending on what I have planned. I determined I could make about 30m (for a bgs) in roughly 15-20 days(I am 93 cb with rune plate and legs, Helm of nezzy, drag boots, combat brace, str ammy, with 76 str 75 att 72 def) if I do nothing but that, I already made 4m their for a whip(so worth it =o) so go there with about 5-10 lobbys(depending on cb level) a games necklace some varrock tellys tabs and if youre a little nooby a str/def pot. you might want to have full prayer because there are revanants in the wild that are extremely tough... This is my guide 

How to get there:

1: Use games necklace to teleport to clan wars.

2: Walk east until you get to lvl 79 green dragons

3: Get a full invent of about 24-26 d bones and green dragon hide( bones are 2.5x as much as hides)

4: go to level 20 below wilderness and teleport to varrock and bank

5: go back to clan wars and dragons and repeat

When you get roughly 5k bones and hides you have about 28-32m, This is what I am currently doing for a bandos godsword... Good luck! If you see me on runescape say Hi and thanks for the guide if u like, and Hi I didnt like your guide if you didnt.

your best buddy/enemy,

CHARLIECENE  my RUNESCAPE account

Message if you my guide.

Btw Hollywood Undead for life!!

-reply by Charliecene 93 cb

Real nice CA$HHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Get your magic level to 20+ and go to the wilderness at red dragon isle and go in the gate and follow the left wall until u get to a spot where there's a red dragon across the lava and red dragons don't breathe fire! So use magic to attack the dragon and kill it. Afterward collect dragon hide and dragon bone that sell for 5k each! And filling all your inventory with them, you should be able to sell at grand exchange for a gold mine of 120k! And it should also level your stats, so have a great time getting rich, and DON'T USE BOTS YOU CHEATERS OUT THERE OKAY!Thank you for listening to my words!

-reply by J-Dude

money makingHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

ok so you want money ...

well here are a few options for ya

1: get cow hide and bank wen u have like 4k (4000) cow hide sell (warning this may take a wile but is very profitable)

2:turn flax in to bow string (10 crafting required) do this un til you have the desired amount of money.

3: mine gold ore in the crafting guild ( 40 mining and 40 crafting are required for this).

4: merch. Join say: 2lum wefightge  ge pays us etc.

thats how I earnt my money...150mil ftw 

-reply by scoobsy

anwserHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

to get gold fast u need to do the bounty the littlest u get off of one kill in the bounty world is probably 50k 

-reply by ultimate ways

makin cannonballs can get you about 300k per hour. Yews are good money. If the GE is friendly you can buy sapphire rings and enchant them into rings of recoil and sell. 350gp profit per ring. But green dragons is still the best and most consistent way of making money. Especially if you use a cannon to kill them.

Replying to iGuest-reply by wear a latex

how i make goldHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

required the 3 explorer ring, lvl 60 wodcutting

first go to falador then go to where there mostly yew and cut it then after u get your inventory full use tele on ring to cabbage place then got to falador bank and go back and repeat process/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

-reply by touyee