xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

cowhidesHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

well its not great money but if u kill cows and get cowhides u make 5k for a full inv which only takes like 5-10 minutes for a semi high level like 45 +

-reply by kumasan

When your Magic Level reaches 55 and when you obtain 60 Fletching..You are able to make Yew Shortbows. Find a Clan that does Nature running ( If you run 1000 pure essence you get 2000 Nature runes). Make Yew Shortbows and High alch them..You will make 480 gp from each bow (make sure it has been equipped with a bowstring). This may take time but you are also getting great xp for Fletching and Magic..Can you say hello skillcape =P. Eventually after doing this many many times, you will be able to Fletch magic bows and such..Which are worth 960 gp when High alched..(shortbows)

Good Luck

Well you can pk, but my favorite is catching swamplizards, you need I think 38 hunter and their near canafis and you can hunt for them , they are 1k each so its good profit and good hunter exp :DD gl meh... Friends.

-reply by 1234

how 2 get in port siram jail and how 2 get outHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

go 2 shantay pass and then talk 2 shantay say I am definetly an owtlore prepare 2 die he locks u in jail don't pay the money

say put me in port siram jail

then he said I hope u lernd a lesson how 2 get out is simple /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif all u gotta do is right click on door and then pick lock simple my runescape name is skmoss1 aswell that's all bye

-reply by skmoss1

the way I make cash is bye picking up white berries at dragon isle you make 4 mil profit in a day but you will die 1 or 2 times but no profit lost if you have any questions on this way of makeing money just join my clan chat its called (slayer)

How to make fast and easy cash on runescapeHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

So, you were wondering how to make cash on runescape?

here's how:

1. If you have a lot of patience, and a lot of time, you can buy green dragon hide from grad exchange.  Then what you do is go to Al-Kahrid, and tan them.  Then you bank it and repeat the process.

2.  This is probably the most effective way to make money.  It's something called merchanting.  What you do is you check to see what items are rising in the grand exchange, and then buy a lot of them for lowest price.  Then you wait a while, and sell them when it's wort more. 

3.  This one takes time to get there, but it is very worth it.  From the new update that added the Ice Strykwyrms.  They are the only monsters that drop the Staff of Light.  This takes 93 slayer to kill.  

I highly suggest that you do the third one, because my slayer is 99, and I made 20M in 1 week from killing them.  :)

-reply by west sida3

ok most of these r pretty lousy ways to make gp I mean come on! anyway wat I do is kill unicorns take horns full inventory about 50k!it took me 30 min to get 300k and I'm a lvl 55 it works

-reply by dragonzlayaa

one great way to make money is by killing chaos druids, they can be found un-der edgeville, in the dungeon. You need to be a member to get in, but its is worth it. One month of members down there for 2 hours a day can get at least 10 mil in a month. I don't do it any more because I have done it for a while. One drop can be worth 20k! The most common drops are around 2k-11k, and it is very common. I have not gotten a rune crossbow yet.

how i make 100k per like an hourHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

So first get your runecrafting to 50.Go in the runecrafting guild on a great orb project world then mostly play the minigame untill like 10k tokens.Get a full load of water talismans then bank keep doing that then go to Grand Exchange and sell low price and you would prob make 100k-1M I hope this will help/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif

-reply by chris

chickensHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

collect some feathers in chickens its easy if u get 2k feathers u'll get 30kand if 200 feathers ull have 3k its easy coz every feather u pick up it has 5,10 or 15 pieces of feathers ull get or cows and cow hides 5k each inv  or yews maybe 10 will get 4k or big bones from giants sell it all in ge and ull have loads of money I did these all and got 7m in three days!

-reply by iguest

Easy money How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

for noob levels chicken are good money, collect feathers and raw chicken (bones are recommend too) when you are little bit better you should kill some cows collect hides and bones,(raw beef is recommend too for cooking and food.) if u are training wc,mining or fishing in wc take all woods what u get and sell them in .G.E and same in fishing and mining. When your mining u should save iron and coals and do steel bars from them. Now I'm 90 wc and done 4 mill's money on my way to 90 wc.

-reply by zauku

Replying to iGuest To iGuest, I have to say that you have a very good start to one of the most profitable and time-worthy skills in runescape. 99 slayer. Throughout the duration of 99 slayer you can earn rewards like abyssal whips from abyssal demons at 85 slayer. Stikewryms also drop items that are needed to create the "full slayer helm" these items are currently 1.2M hexcrest-focus sight. Now I don't have alot of money in runescape but slayer has made me what I have. (50M) I am a level 130. Add me for more information. (hippi ranga) Thanks for reading. And good luck on your money making progress.

answer to how to make money fastHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/Lol there is alot of ways that anyone can make money fast. My lvl 5 made 500k in one day. Xp 1) go to your grand exchange,and bye a bronze key. 2) if that is ready, go to a small house u can see a ladder going down. 3)use your b key to enter the small house> 4) just climb down the ladder. And just attack hill giants, enjoy :)P.S.=their bones is like 500- 600, and thier root is like 2k. Their lvl is like 28-reply by destroyer713

heres the best way out of all thopse lol if ur a high enough lvl go get alot of steel bars make them into cannonballs or go kill green dragones for bones they are worth 5k apeice wich is 160k every inventory

OK i have been playin for liken 4 years and i still can't get alot of gp. the mosti have had in that time is like 10k and i have googled cheat codes and all that stuff and nothing works so any ideas are welcome.

Well the way i make money is to hunt polar kebbits. Keep the furs, drop the meat, and bury the bone. The furs sell for 2.5k each last time i checked. I've made over 200k off of them at one time. Probably over 1mil total. It is located to the right of Rellekka. Keldagrim is the closest bank to the hunting spot. If you find "keldagrim entrance" on your map go north until u find the hunting emblem. From there keep going north and you'll find some stairs and on your map there's a question mark and that's the hunting spot for polar kebbits. Make sure to dress light and have a noose wand. When u get to where u cant hold anymore furs (meaning 26) bank them in Keldagrim so u can keep getting more. It is somewhat time consuming pay it pays off in the end. Literally. NOTE: YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO DO THIS.

~(Josh)~