xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Very Quick Good Cash

For members a very good way to make cash is green dragons. Get a high def lvl if you will melee or use bolts to range them. After about a trip of 11-12 dragons and their drops,(only keep those worth more than 1.5k), you should make about 50k a trip in 20 minutes. Use a ring of weath and fally tele to speed it up.

For nonmembers mining iron and coal or fishing lobs is the best way to make cash

-reply by volvagia46

money w00t

If you want a whole buncha money go to lumbridge head east cross the bridge and get to the cow farm, kill as many as you can (prefered:free inventory) then go to bank and store it once you get like 1000 you go sell at the grand exchange in varrock sell it for market or lowest price you'll get like 110,000.(each sells for 110 lowest price)

-reply by fuiklop

BIG MONEYOk, first get your mining lvl to around 45. Iron is very easy to mine once you're in the 40s. I prefer that you mine in the falador mines. 1000 iron ores = around 100k. And while you mine, your mining lvl goes up and you may keep mining until you get around 50 mining and start using the same technique with coal ores. By now, you should be very rich. Remember you don't have to be a member for this technique. And when you get to lvl 60 mining, start mining in the mining guild, which you could enter from the noob's mines.(lol) - add me on runescape- DVDPLaya6803

how to get rich

Add me derek11223 on this rpg and well tell me your username and pass of a lvl 3 account ill keep on droping 3k and piking it up on your noob account to make you rich its simple most people don't think drops still worlk well they do ill drop you around 3 mill in money I'm quiting becasue well rs is boring now and my cousen whants my account and ya I'm not giving him my money hes ****ing retarded so ya add me derek112233 tell mye your noob account pass ill drop 3 mill or so I ahve like 100 mill don't know waht to do iwth it all peac guys ill be on every day all times from augist1 to september 3/08 peac add me derek112233!

-reply by stealcrusader66

I have been playing runescape for 3 month and I already have 400k. All you have to do is mine clay sell it at the great exchange for 100gp each.-feedback by yilun

big money

If you tell me there really is no way to make big money but wat I do is cut yews and I'm in the mills also another thing you can do is make bs buy flax and make bs and you double your money if you have lots of money like I do and your not very caususe you can play the market wat you do is wat the way an item is raising and droping in price then if its raising buy quick wait till it goes up a bit more then sell you should make some of a profite and if you see and item that your trying to do that with and you alreay have it and it is dropping sell it rite away and watch for drop partys today there was a 32m drop in the party room I got a bandos gs and full zammy d hide so thats a good way to mak money if you need help or just want a freind I don't care which add me- mr j124

-reply by mr j124

ways for non-member to make cash...

1:mine soft clay and sell them

2:mine soft clay... Make them wet and sell them for more

3:rune essence and assist people who has very high rc

4:buy coal and iron ores... Smith them to steel bars and sell for more

5:get combat high so you wont get attacked= get full inventory of wine of zammy and sell them for lots

6:bounty hunters

7:fist of guthixs... Buy rare items and sell them for lots

8:mine yew logs at lvl 70 wc or higher( so you would wc faster)

9:mine gold ore and sell them

10:kill monsters that drop big bones to sell them

11: sell cow hides

12: kill chickens to sell feathers

13:fish food but don't cook(worth more in uncooked mode)

-reply by runedland

Replying to Full rune killerOk now,there are a lot of ways to make money in runescape, but I suggest that first get your crafting up to 40 and enter the crafting guild(be sure you have a miing lvl of atleast 40) in the crafting guild you can find 7 gold rocks which is very good money. And the guild is considerably close to falador. Once you have a lot of gold ore in your bank, sell them. This is how I made my first million in runescape.-reply by carlos

fast money

When you get to lvl 28 get a brass key and go to the hill giants kill them pick up their bones (big bones) they also drop limpwurt roots get them and big bones and sell them at the grand extange

-reply by wade constance

The way I get lots of money is by goin into about lvl 16 in the wildy nd killing black unicorns nd pick up their horns nd sell them at GE. They make up to 1k each nd the higher lvl you get the quicker you kn get thm. Also as you fight them your gaining XP too! so your doin 2 things at once :) I'm only a n00b in runescape really (lvl 36) bt I find this v effective, I hav 600k so far nd I havent been doin it long :)-reply by Gemma

quick moneyHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/First I am not very good at rs but yea I can make cash well this is my way when you lvl 75 mem go to lvl 75 ankous and pick up runes and pure ess and battle staff take bones to peachs there 2nd way go to camelot and pick flax you will need 12 craftin to make the flax to bow string sells for a bit 3rd way you will need 65 wc and cut yews you probly thinkin y 65 well so you chop the yew trees faster they sell for $459 gp 1k about 460k cash gessing. Kk hope you like my ways.

Continualy mine coal ore, there is always huge demand for this commodity because of its freuqent use in smithing. However, mind you if you want to be getting money fast you ashould really mine coal at 60 when you can get into guild. Until the go to al-kharid mine and you should see 2 gold rocks and 2 iron rocks opposite each other. Mine the iron rocks for exp and every while when you they respawn mine the gold rocks, this is a good money exp combo.

Easy ways to make cash ing memHow Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

ways to make cash in mem's: you can go to edge dungeon and kill druids for ranarres or you cna go to edge men for them.

you can go to fire giants after you did the quest(waterfall) the fire giants drop rune scim's which now are 44k ea. I made 44mill off of fire giants.

you can also just kill green drags, blue drags, black drags to for hides and dragon bones.

-reply by noobs x game

this will make you millions!!!!How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

ok this is for members only sorry free players. But get your hunter to 53 and catch gray chinchompas they worth about 400-500gp each and you can catch them really fast 1k of them and thats 400-500k by then your hunter should go up to 63 then you can catch carnivous chinchompas they worth about 600-700 gp each 1k and thats 600-700k profit for you!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif