xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

Easy $$$

Ive been playin for 3mths and ive had up to 100k at times, all you do is complete the rune mysteries quest. Then mine rune essence and sell it. It sells for a high price!!

-reply by mountraiders

What I did with my character was went to Varrock and killed many hill giants and collected their bones. The big bones go from 300gp to about 400gp on the Grand Exchange. If you save the big bones like for example you save up to 5k worth of big bones and sell them on the Grand Exchange Thats 1.825 million gp right there.

Fletching yew longs unstrung 1000 at a time and selling them on the Grand Exchange can get you good money quickly. Lvl 70 Fletching is required to make Yew Long Bows unstrung and I highly recommend cutting the yew logs instead of buying them Because 383gp after a while can add up.

Theiving is also another good way to make money easily by pickpocketing guards in various cities for 30gp ea or going to Argudone and Stealing Nature runes while getting 3 gold per each nat you steal.

Mining Is a good idea for making money but its one of the longest ways Same with smithing and alching. Most Alchemists now on runescape waste more money spending on the resources than they do by high alching.

Rune Crafting is another easy way. Such as Getting to high enough lvl to make death runes as well as the Law Running Technique that people mentioned earlier but its time consuming because so many people are trying to do the same thing as you are all at the same time.

Another skill that can make money easily is fishing. Fishing Raw Lobsters then selling them can give you easy money. Where as when you fish monkfish, sharks, manta ray, and sea turtles, then the money really starts to add up.

The last thing I'm going to mention is killing Baby Blue Dragons and getting the Baby Dragon Bones and selling in bulk. Or kill the Blue Dragons Lvl 111 For Blue D hide And Dragon bones, and or collecting the the Blue dragon scales which sell for 600 to 800 gp ea. As Well as crafting if you find the supplies instead of buying them.

-reply by Nick

str potions

Ok you can make str potions and sell em 1k-1.2k in bounty hunt place because everyone at the bounty hunting place are always wanting them and to make str potions (alot) just get lots of limpwurt roots from hobgoblins or hill giants then get lots of red spider eggs from where the red spiders are it really works I got full rune in under a month but limwpurt roots can be quite tough to get because when you atack hobgoblin or hill giants they don't always drop limps

Thats why I keep trying

-reply by remainer4000

easy way

A very easy way is to mine pure ess and go to Grand Exchange and sell for about 140 ea and its easy to get 1k pure ess thats already 140k in an hour

Replying to Full rune killerWell if you are even a low lv you can mine clay and then go to the varrock fountain with your buket and all the clay you mined and you use the buket in the fountain and use the buket of water on the clay and you keep doing that.Then after you sprayed water on all of the clay to form soft clay you can sell it at the grand exchnage for 170 coins eac and you mite have to wait for 3 or 2min for the money to come-reply by Phil

Replying to xaetosIf you get 55 fletching you can simply buy 1k-2k of maple logs out ge then fletch them into maple longs(you) then sell back 3times the price I did it and made 968k in 6hrsThis is a brill way and wont let you down and if you wanna save even more cash just simply cut your own logs there you got 1mill in 6-7hrs

Well I have only been playing 4 about 1yr and I have only been a mem for 1month but the way ive been makin money 4 the past month is minin pure essence(members).It is very easy.Just go to varock to the rune person you hav to beat the rune mysteries quest(easy) but it took me 2min lol!!anyways since the bank is 2sec away literaly it is very easy! as long as you do it continually if you get 40,000 pures a week you will be rich because 40,000pures= 5mil(5,000,000gp) and thats how I got my money (best with a high minin lvl)(and at least an addy pickaxe)-reply by pk_rang3r

add on to the maple logs

When you buy the maple logs you will half to pick the flax and the make the nat runes

Its better if you buy the nats

Also you need to cut the maple logs and pick the flax

Wait until you get to 55 fletching and then go and high alch

Better yet wait until you get 65 fletching so that all you need to do is cut the logs~~~~~~~~~ the maple bow (strung) are the same rice to high lach as the yew short (unstrung)

So do not buy the logs or flax

Only buy the nat runes

P.S. Also buy yourself a fire staff it will save you some money

Also I'm you silly hanging around seers village

-reply by jmojmo2

Kk ive been playin runescape 4 about 2.5 yrs and the most I had was still low but it was enough to get my full rune (2h not skim and shield) bit by bit wut you do is take all of your junk at sell it at ge (Grand Exchange) then you go and mine rune ess until you hav about 500+ ess then make them into air runes sell them at grand exchange and make loads I nvr saved all my mny because I'm impatient but if you do itll com to about 60k keep repeating ovr 10 times ull hav 600k!-reply by the 202

Cash making

If yer a member, go to edgeville dungeon and kill chaos druids til you get full invintory of herbs...(only get guams,harralander,and anything above that)A couple of trips could easily make you 300k!

-reply by Elven mage32

gold,gold,gold..................and more gold

I make money by mining gold ore (40 mining) and I can almost mine mith but my smithing low,so I guess the easiest way is mine gold =) hav fun with your money

-reply by goldenguy

i agree

My mining is only 53 but all I do on runescape is mine gold,iron and coal I make gold bars and steel bars once I soled 300 steel bars for 197k!

Now I have 325k!!my smithing is 40 .Steel bars cost alot thay will sell around 384gp for 1!gold bars are 779gp each I normally make steel because its quicker and I make stuff from my steel just as kiteshailds they can sell for

Around 700gp for 1 in the sheild shop in fally

-reply by conner

Why do you still play?I quit, and i had just made 30m in 2 1/2 weeks, it takes a lot of training, but its well worth it.Get 80 hunter, then go to puro puro, and do the mini-game. You'll make 200k+ an hour, its luck dependent, i made 3m in an hour, another time i made 50k.But its well worth it.

i think that...

I think that mining and smithing is the best. I aint writing for no members cuz yall get all the kool stuff. Just mine coal and iron (2 coal, iron). And smelt. My dvice: get your hammer in the last ivetory spot. Then get your pickaxe in your hnd..You should have anuf coa and iron (full inv.) to make 9 steel bars. T get coal, go left at the entrance to varrock. (the entrnce that has the dark wizards). Et 5 full inventorys of iron. And then go back to secret coal miing place along the coast of the tin and copper one. Its easiest to mine it here, b/c there is a bank just if you keep going along the coast past the wizards tower's bridge straight to draynor village. Get 1 inventorys of coal and then go back to lumbridge bank. Smelt, bank, smelt, abnk, etc.

-reply by christoman13!