xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, I usually just use internet explorer 6. Of course, it is horribly unprotected against spyware. A much better choice is the new preview of Mozilla Firefox. It is fast, and has tabbed browsing, just like opera. But it's free, so it wins against opera. Mozilla is basically the next evolution of Netscape Navigator.

it really depends on the version of IE6 whic you are using. If you are using IE6 SP2 and you have all the necessary security updates installed in your computer, then you shouldnt be afraid of viruses and ad/spywares cos everything was taken care of in those security updates.

fire fox is the best, i have never had any problems with it, i've only crashed it once but i used to crash ie daily because i would have to many windows open on it, but with firefox i use tabbed browsing and it is very fast and there are nice addons to it like bandwith tester

I'm using Netscape 7.1 as main browser, I love it. It is very powerful, even if I have small connect it works more stable than IE or Opera. I love this browser. I know, that already Netscape 7.2 appeared but I did not download it, so I can not say anything about this browser.

opera is my main browser. i have been using it since 2002, and til now i think its still the faster browser i've ever used. in the other side, it's lot heavier than it's previous edition, so i also use firefox to be my default browser ( since it load faster in my windows ).

Well, what are you guys telling me?You are still using IE? Come on... that became obsolete ages ago...This is the era of Firefox, FileZilla, and Xisto!Goodbye IE, CuteFTP and Paid web hosting!Googlue!

Mozilla 1.7.3I have used IE 6.0 SP2, Netscape 7.1 and Konqueuor. But Mozilla is still the best. It is safer, with multiple hacks like livehttpinfo and Multizilla. It renews itself regularly and there is also a DOM inspector that is very useful for Web Design.

I use Mozilla Firefox 0.10.1 with a lot of extensions. For example, I have a 3-day weather-forecast in my status bar. :rolleyes:Firefox is definitely way safer than IE because it doesn't support Active-X controls. (Of course, you can use a plugin that then allows Firefox to support Active-X)Firefox can use themes, and the UI is fully editable. E.g. I have no menubar so I have maximum space for web content.

Opera kicks *bottom* because it shows connection speed, total time and etc. A lot of peple in my country use this browser coz' with modem it works really good ;) .Internet Explorer has bad download function :angry: and sometimes it loads pages too slow :rolleyes: Netscape sucks :D Does anybody use it :o Mozzila is on 4th place

I am glad that open source spirit is with us, keep on useing firefox people, you won't miss

it really depends on the version of  IE6 whic  you are using. If you are using IE6 SP2 and you have all the necessary security updates installed in your computer,  then you shouldnt be afraid of viruses and ad/spywares cos everything was taken care of in those security updates.

That's wrong.

Even with SP2 IE has lots of security holes that allows crackers to take control of your PC, or spywares to install on it...

Contrary to all marketing made by M$, SP2 has hudge security holes.

Its really time to dump IE.