xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You are quite right spectre. Thats the very truth about internet explorer.If it was shipped with windows (the most commonly used OS)it will surely be the most used browser.

How do you stand IE6? I got over 100 viruses from it. Like not even on dirty sites (infected virus sites). I use Firefox. I personaly think that you cannot live without it. It loads faster then IE6. It's the fastest browser out there. Or for me it seems to be. I use it to access low bandwidth sites that have alot of files, and pages. And it barely uses up your cookies :)

The only reason that Internet Explorer is the most commonly used web browser is because Windows is the most commonly used operating system on personal computers, and Internet Explorer ships with it.

Agree! :)

How do you stand IE6? I got over 100 viruses from it. Like not even on dirty sites (infected virus sites). I use Firefox. I personaly think that you cannot live without it. It loads faster then IE6. It's the fastest browser out there. Or for me it seems to be. I use it to access low bandwidth sites that have alot of files, and pages. And it barely uses up your cookies :)

you are quite right Afrog2. IE6 conttacts viruses a lot and thats why u need a good antivirus program to remove the viruses from your comp. You also need a spyware/adware remover too for the efficiancy of your comp.

I use IE, because this has been on my computer from the beginning and i haven't even thought of changing it and trying other browsers...but maybe i'm just too lazy...i don't know:P

I use IE, because this has been on my computer from the beginning and i haven't even thought of changing it and trying other browsers...but maybe i'm just too lazy...i don't know:P

most people use internet explorer simply besacue of the fact that it comes with Windows OS. Nothing more. Nobody will think of going to spend more money on another browser when he gets one inbuilt into his OS.

i use opera and mozilla firefoxopera is good cos its fast, but i think it loads a lot from cache or something, cos sometimes if im viewing a site thats always changing i need to physically refresh or itll show a previous page. Its also annoying cos you cant use gmail with itfirefox isnt as nice, but it lets me use gmail, so until i can use gmail with opera i guess ill have to stick with firefox lol

Personally, I usually just use internet explorer 6. Of course, it is horribly unprotected against spyware. A much better choice is the new preview of Mozilla Firefox. It is fast, and has tabbed browsing, just like opera. But it's free, so it wins against opera. Mozilla is basically the next evolution of Netscape Navigator.

I am using IE 6.0 it OK but really you do not have enough feathers specially in security section.If you high the security most sites will not display properly and if you lower your computer will be full of spywares.Some peoples are say that after installing SP2 these types of things are low now.I do not have install SP2 yet if any one know any issue about installing SP2 please inform me.Sohail Ahmedsohail4@msn.com