xisto Community
DefCrash

In What Game Would You Like To Live In?

I would live in Sims any of the versions lol :D..If I would always relive.. deffinatly Counter-Strike B)..and maybe GTA 3 or any other new version <_<..I wouldn't live in any GBA game.. theyr boring lol :)..Warcraft, it boring to dig mine all the time or cut trees..Runescape maybe the real life lags soo much too :P..

I'm not really too sure about games because I don't have any gaming systems to play off of, but I really like what one person mentioned, the fact that if things go wrong, you can always go back and try it again until you get it right. That would be nice. I'd probably choose a mmorpg though, for the interaction with other people.

Well.....

Game I would like to live in:

*The sims, very fun and exciting life.

*Habbo, neat lil game

*Pacman- Dunno why

*Drivers ed- Cool mini car driving game

Games I wood not like to live in:

*Runescape- Too violent and ugly for me

*JAK games- Scary and horrible if u lived in it'

*Spyro

*Monopoly junior- too old for that

And thats basically the list of games I would/would not like to live in (decided in just a few minutes, to get true thoughts)

I would love to be in basicaly any Final Fantasy game as it is just such a great place to be, but mostly Final Fantasy 10 to experience and see Blitzball <_<Another game i would love to be in, which you may find wierd, is Resident Evil. Would be just such a thrill to be a survivor in a situation like that killing all zombies :P

Heh... I wanna live in those fantasy RPG games. Hmm... Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy might be good. I don't care if I'm cast as an innocent civillian. I still want to live there. XD Maybe someday I'll become a hero and save the world?Nah.

I would like to go in San Andreas(If you could not get killed like put in all the cheats <_< ) It would be very fun I mean I would love to shoot someone with a paintball gun but it is way to epensive. I think it is like 100$For one hour.

i would like to live in any game where i could put a cheat in so i become invincible and do what i like without dying. How cool would that be. Superman wouldnt have anythin on me then.lol

I would like to live in the sims 2 nightlife so that I can go out all day, with my own expensive car, and have the perfect partner, work on any career I want, and even if that didn't work I still would have money <_< in a evil 'motherlode' way . And I could beg death to give my family and friends a new chance to live. Yeahhhh

I would love to live in WoW, SD, KO or any fantasy world with magic and other races and stuff like that :P I would hate to live in Resident Evil, because it would scare the hell out me :D And any 6 bit games <_< , I'd hate to be made of little points....

I would have to go with swat4 and GTA.. Thos games are just awsome. O and Black. That game is just crazy realistic.I would hate to live in any fantacy games or small nintendo games. They are just not my tipe...