xisto Community
DefCrash

In What Game Would You Like To Live In?

Okay, I'd take GTA San Andreas, and I'd like to live in Freelancer. Most games wouldnt be bad though, because there is a RESPAWN button :) I'd hate to live in a game like Pong or tetris; I'd die of boredom.

Definately City of Heroes or City of Villains, I would just LOVE super powers, and saving, or moreso RULING the world :)I would have trouble picking what powers I would have if it where real life though, unless my power was having multiple lives/selves all with different powers, most of the population of the game has several characters, why should it be any different in a real life situation? = D

i would be Leon in Resident Evil 4 (he has awsome weapons to use)i dont like to live in any of atari 2600's gamez (i cant imagine my self shaped like a box) :)

I would have to say Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion or Halo. Oblivion because the game is great and it would seem like a lot of fun being able to live in those days. Halo cause it is one of my favorite games and is a lot of fun. And all the violence and trying to save humanity thing. (No its not cause i like to kill people or things) just the game and stuff. But if i had to pick one probably would be Oblivion it seems like a lot more fun.

I'd like to live in the Zelda world. I grew up playing Zelda games. I really enjoy the game music and the characters are really neat. Whenever I woul want to travel somewhere, I could ride my horse everywhere. Also if I ever get picked on by anybody, I could beat them up with my sword and what not. It's a magical world, and being able to live in the forest from Ocarina of time would be really awesome.

Super Smash Bros Melee where else can you kill people over and over again.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1,2 + 3.The old Theme Park games.SimsWorld of Warcraft (one of the bosses eg Thrall (Horde Boss), or the catherderal boss in SW..or maybe even a goblin :P be interesting to see both)DoomWolfenstein 3d (Classic game that one)EA Sport Cricket.. (be one of the big shot players eg Gilly, Ponting, etc).

You'd like to live in Command and Conquer Tiberian Dawn ? Where ? In the green areas of the world that haven't been destroyed yet by Tiberium ? :PWell, I'd like something fantasy-like, to final fantasy is my best bet...I wouldn't say no to football manager...I'm too good a manager to refuse :(

I would like to live in GT4 cause i like racing and i'll be wining lots of cars added to that Need 4 Speed even more cars and the customizations u can do to them.......love the quater mile...... first to the finish without runing the lights.