xisto Community
DefCrash

In What Game Would You Like To Live In?

Haha nice topic. Well I would like to live in (that is if I am an experienced character not just a damn kid to get killed :D) Need For Speed: Most Wanted- I don't play it but there are some cool cars :D all parts of Unreal Tournament it will be quite fun to blow someone's head and than find him to blow him again :DDevil May Cry 3-I like Dante and I'd love to slay demons like himWorld Of Warcraft but not just an ordinary peon or a wisp but a hero like Ilidan (my favourite :rolleyes: )As a whole-any fantasy games with dragons, magic and stuff...and of course I should mention Final Fantasy ;)Wouldn't quite wanna live in Doom: don't want to be torn apart by a zombie or some hellfreak (although slaying them would be fun :think: ) and F.E.A.R. (it's too psycho to live in )Oh and of course it will be cool to live in a Pokemon-capturing and fighting game and a Yu-Gi-Oh game :D love battles like these :D

Edited by silver_wolves (see edit history)

i would like to live in zelda live like the very old days where there used to fight with sowrds not gunz and *BLEEP*.playboy, got some hot chicks in there.ninja gaiden black, dont know why but i love that *BLEEP* :rolleyes: