xisto Community
DefCrash

In What Game Would You Like To Live In?

Well, if the "graphics" were real, so I could talk and interact with people like real life, and would see everything as in real life, my choice would be RuneScape. Otherwise, it think it could be Morrowind or Guild Wars.

Living in GTA games would be cool. you have a big city with all kinds of stuff. and everyday you get to see something happening (like murders or bombings) :)

I'd like to live in the Sims, so if anything went wrong with my life I could just go back to where I last saved and try again :) Living in Roller Coaster Tycoon would be pretty cool, just spending all your time wandering around a theme park :P

i'd hate 2 live in the sims cus ultimately ur gonna get burnt alive when the dude 'controlling' ur life gets bored.
unreal tournament would be cool for a while cus you never actually die.. although the repetitive pain, and i dont want to know what respawning feels like, might get boring... resulting in you trying to commit suicide - which is also impossible. half-life 2 would be neat - you get bored, just hop into a mod, like counter strike - then ya can go surfing!

I think i already replied to this topic but i would like to post that..I would like to live in the world of the legend of zelda (Ocarina of time, Majora's mask) It would be cool first of all my favorite part on ocarina of time was using epona lol it was fun. I can't wait for teh nintendo revolution :). With major cool graphics and new playing style also the great zelda game :P.I would also like to live in the game runescape. Pretty much cause its fun, and it would be more fun doing it your self :P and maybe easier too..I would also like to live in GTA:san andreas, or the GodFather it would be teh ownage! lol because you do what you want and you get away with it lol, of course i wouldn't do it on real life though (killing people, stealing ect.)I would also like to be in a game like call of duty, soldier of fortune 2 so i can be a soldier kill people, oops they kill me then i respawn lmao.Theres still alot of great games out there i havn't played :PGames I would not like to live in:I don't know games like mario , cause i would prefer a bit real, and resident evil. Sometimes scary lol.. when your surrounded no wait out.. NO Ammo.. then the weird making noise-zombies kill you. Well i dont really know what not to live in every game is pretty cool. :PUm..

Besade island form final fantasy X. It' a paradise actually the whole world of final fantasy X and X-2. Spira was very creative with it's areas and the colors. If i could pick another, i would say the areas in tony hawks games. All those ramps set up all over the place. I would ride for ever!!!

From the limited amount of games I have played, I would have to say any game out of the Elder Scrolls series, living in Morrowind would be great :) I doubt I would like living in any 1st person shooter games particularly, and The Sims, I got board of the Sims in 2 hours, so if I lived in that world, I imagine I would commit suicide after the first 2 days.

Definitly, the game I'd like to live in is Srand Theft Auto San Andreas, but only in case that rules are same like in the game.... I'd like to be a ritch man, to drive expencive cars, to have cheating enabled..... In games i try to run from reality, because my life is like a hell, full of stress...Now the game I would not like to live in is any game that is similar with Counter Strike, because i am a fighter for non-violence in my real life... Like games i like that kind of games, but I would definitly would not like to have a bullet in my head or a grenade under my bed!!!

huh, among all games i have played and liked, i think i would most ike to live in the world (space) of warhammer 40000, as a part of space marines (human) race. it is really fascinating mixture of hi-tech cyber-punk stuff, in a constant war against all who oppose the emperor! on the other side, it would also be nice to live in nice game such as zelda, just to relax from constant war:D

:) A very interesting topic!!I would like to live in action games, such as Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Silent Hill.Then Also in games that are more relaxing such as The Sims!Then Some cool games like Pokemon, Yugi-Oh and Digimon World 2!I think it would be great if can live one day in a game LoL, though are we allow to use cheats if we live there :P:P

I would like to live in - GTA San Andreas because it's would be so cool to walk around with muscles that are so big you can't get into your car.I'd hate to live in Unreal Tournement because you would get blown up all the time.Please hide me :)

I would totally hate to live in a game, Imagine repeating everything over and over after a couple of hours, after every reset, every continue, etc. It would really be like being stuck in the Matrix and everything happens over and over again. Though in the game you would be very limited to do just whats programmed for you to do. I would much rather play the games, instead of living in them. Why even bother to wish living in it? Why not just try and live it in a lucid dream?