xisto Community
clouds421

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

I don't like sleeping, It usually takes me a lot of hours to completely wakes up on the morning and I'm usually on really good shape the evening and the night. I go to sleep at 2/3am and I wake up on 9/10am but I'm zombie until midday. It really sucks, I should change my habit :)

i dont sleep that much, i normally get a couple hours of sleep... i go to bed around 1 or 2 then i wake up at 5 so yea... im not tired though so i guess i have no reason to sleep, plus the fact that there is a computer doesnt help at all either

Normal school days i get 7 to 8 hours of sleep, weekends im having from 1-3 to 11-1 so about 10 hours and in this summer holiday im going from 12-1 to about 12-1 so about 12 hours! I like my sleep.

how long i sleep depend on how much i've had to eat the day before. i have to spend a lot of time asleep, digesting a big meal, but when i eat nothing, you know, fasting, i CAN NOT get to sleep, and i wake up a few hours later, full of energy! it's so cool, it's like i don't have to sleep, maybe 3 or 4 hours at the most, only when fasting.

it depends for me too.since about 3 months I sleep about 4 hours per nights.I just can't sleep at night and I have to wake up and go to work in the morning but when I'm very tired I can sleep about 12 hours in a row.its been quite sometimes since I didn't sleep 12 hours I wish I could lol.

I remember the days where I used to get eight hours of sleep... Oh, how I miss those days! Haha. Ever since I began college, I have been getting about four to five hours of sleep during the week. Sundays I tend to sleep longer, some times even over eleven hours...

I sleep for 6-7 hours at night. Usually go to bed at 11 in the evening and get up at 6 in the morning.and after lunch, I usually take a short rest on bed for about 1 hours and get up at 2 o' clock.But if I am very tired, I may not get up until 4 o'clock in the afternoon.and sometimes if I get up very late in the morning, for example, 10 or 11, I won't sleep until late in the evening.

I used to sleep roughly 8.5 to 9.5 hours a night up until this summer. Once this summer started, i began sleeping somewhere between 6 and 7 hours. I obviously was really tired initially but after a few weeks, my body adjusted which has been very nice. This semester at college, i am basically working full time while going to school full time and job hunting for after graduation. I do not have enough time in a day to get all my work done unless i sleep very little most nights.

It depend if I have lots of homework to do, or if I work or not. Else, on the weekend I would say I would sleep about 7 hours. On the weekend, between 7-10 hours depending on my mood, and if I have something to do that weekend.

During periods I work (contractor those days), I usually sleep around 10:30pm-11pm, wake up at 6-6:30am the next morning and head to work. On my days off, inbetween jobs and weekends. Then I sleep in a bit later, more later if its weekends. I get up around 8am if inbetween jobs, weekends/holidays around 9am. Inbetween jobs is an interesting part, having to constantly look for other short term type work in the meantime. Have tried the 9-5pm grind, dont mind but can be repetitive imo if in that type of pattern for far too long.

When I get less than 4 hrs of sleep, I'm a walking zombie, and can fall asleep anywhere if I sit down, and recently averaging 5-7 hrs per day, then I sleep like 12 hrs on weekends--pretty screwed up schedule. How are your sleeping habits?

Read some article a while ago about how it kills your brain, too... wonder if it's true.

:PHard work never killed anybody But why take risk?

I sleep for 5-6hrs in wekdays...and 12-14hrs in weekends...

I ve made my body like an alarm clock which can be be made to sleep at any time of the day as my schedule needs..Although it seem s to be unhealthy,I m quite healthy as of now.. B) Anyway I plan to make my schedule little more healthier

Well it various from 4 to 15 hours a day; 4 hours came to the fact I was in the military and had to keep myself alert at times and what not and of course pull a 24 hour day when I was on guard duty and what not. Of course when I really tired I can sleep most of the day and either wake up for a few minutes and then go back to sleep again, its not like I have anything else better to do right now :P.