xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

I Hate School!

allright

I Hate School!

I don't believe school is as important as you make it seem. It creates a mold that everyone must follow and abolishes the urge to be creative. As an example here's a list of high school dropouts. Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Peter Jennings, George Harrison, Jimi Hendrix And Stevie Ray Vaughn. These are only a few if you want to see more, look it up.

-reply by the

school is my nightmare that came true

I Hate School!

I like that everyone here are normal to me cause I see people everyday that are completely uppsest with school I believe school is just waste of time I mean I don't have time for anything except for stinking hw life stinks like that!

-reply by sarah

Hate this!!

I Hate School!

Anyway so I'm like all of you but I go 2 skool from 7 til 3 then I have theater (aka musical plays) from 3 til about 9 or 10 and my rents expect me home and done wit my hmwk by ten! Normally my teachers give me about an hour or 2 each and ive got 7 teachers! So I'm pretty much screwed! oh and I'm a soph so if hs iz gona b like this 4eva then I'm droppin!!

-reply by FroGG92

Totally agreed..

I Hate School!

Thank God I'm not the only one. I hate it like, just don't like how complete strangers (teachers) should have the right to tell me when and when not to talk? You know what I mean!? Who do they think they are, you practically get shouted at for expressing an opinion half the time. I have plenty friends, and do pretty dam well in classes, so its a mystery to me why I hate it..

No one likes going somewhere they don't want to I guess..And whats the point in homework? If I wanted to copy out something which I have absolutly no interest in, I'm pretty sure I could find something on the internet somewhere!

Thats me got that off my chest haha..

Over&&Owt

Xxx

-reply by Kerri

I hate school, it sucks down all my time down the drain and I have no free time. School really stinks not to mention and hour of homework a day!I always get homework from Math and French every stinking day!:lol: School sucks down all my free time and I don't have enough time to do fun things like play video games or playing on the pc. Two days is not enough for a weekend. Whos with me? Just wonderin:P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
The same topic started here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/2237-i-hate-school-except-ict/ and you should have continued your discussion. Search the forum before making a redundant topic.

Come on. School is not that bad. Just wait until you graduate from college and have to make a living by yourself. Then you will remember your old school days with nostalgy.

But I agree with your view about homework. I think it is abusive. Young people should have time for developing their own projects, ideas, talents... Taking even more time out of them with after-school tasks is preventing them to get in different --and interesting-- fields.

Things should change with basic and mid education. Definitely. But I still think school is a good place to be.

Best regards,

-L.

Count me on the 'I hate school' movement; I finish a university undergrad, a masters degree, and am now studying medicine...And still hate school. However, I hate working my tail off in a job that pay me peanuts, more than I hate school. School, for me, is a way to become lazy for the rest of my life and not work a job I hate. Also, note the amount of homework incrases more and more as you go further along; the difference is that you get use to it and it is more in line with your interests.

St Columban

I Hate School!

I go to St Columban's College (caboolture) in QLD. I hate it. I get 5 assignments every couple of weeks!

-reply by Benjamin Russell

You are lucky, my skool stars at 7.30 and finish at 6.30. Then we gotta do a activity. Home by 7. 3 homeworks, 1/2 our each. Saterday at school til' 5 then 2 homeworks. 3 tests evry Monday. Sunday, come to school for P.E. 12-2 5 homeworks. Don't see friends outta school, man, dunno wot you complanin bout! -reply by Blahdeblah

I think the education system dosen't work. Memorizing facts which is what you do the majority of the time is not the same as learning. It is a proven fact that people completely forget around 80 percent of what they learn at school, including all the basic arithmitic and english skills they learn in primary school. The education system just dose not work. Being forced dosen't help either. Also I do think that young people, which I am one of, need to do more than just watch tv, play video games, etc. I think that young people need to learn but quite differently. No forced education, no boring memorization of facts you'll forget in a few years and just a general overhaul of the way education is presented in schools.-reply by dutto42

School is only boring because of some teachers and all the homework you get. I agree with you that school sucks and it is boring. If you havn't already known; school is good for you. It helps you learn so you can get a goob job. So don't skip lessons all the time.

An hour a day. You have it pretty light. Anyway as much as bemoan school, I have to thank it for giving me most if not all of my friends. 2 years to uni. Can't wait - it'll give me something else to complain about :)

i agree with you. school is so anoying, they give you so much homework and assignments and continuously give you assesments. the teachers have no life so they can't teach you anything interesting and i'm not sure if they realise but the students don't actually listen to the teachers.

Thought I would write a new reply as I have started on a new school now.My new school is different. First of all it is something all the students have chosen themselves, and most of the students are persons who never were the stupidest or worst students in their old class at their old school. Many of us always used to be at a higher level than others, and now we are all kind of on the same level. For many of us that is a huge problem as we are not used to that. It is harder. We have more homework, bigger test and less time doing all these things. It is boring. Since this is the first year we all pretty much have the same classes, but next year will be better as we can choose what classes we want to have. :) That is good.The problem with me as well as many others is that we are falling behind. The teachers work so fast and they do not understand that we are not used to that. The teachers are also different, the school system is different too. People are more silent, careful and boring. We have no contact at all with our teachers; they are just teachers now. On my old school they were kind and friendly persons who... well they kind of cared about the students a lot more. Because this again is something we have chosen ourselves they expect us to come on time, do all our homework, know everything and stuff. It is horrible! I am really looking forward to next year...

I also hate school! I mean yeah sure its okay, and it does teach you but its soooo boring and then ontop of that we get homework! Whats the point in going into school when you gotta do HOMEWORK!And then, its getting to school, not only do we have to wake up early, but we have to wait for a noisy bus or train and its so squashed.Then we arrive at school and people start shouting at you and fliking bits of paper at you, how could you possibly learn with all of that?And finally its the teachers, picking on students for no apparent reason! This is really annoying..and thats why I hate school.