xisto Community
mobileunlocking

i hate school :-( except i.c.t

Whats wrong with school? :D Granted, its a hassle, and rather annoying at times...but it's for your benefit. You're not going to get anywhere in this world without a proper education. These days, you need a college degree to become a garbage man :) ....homework is given so as to retain the knowledge of what you've learned, and give you more practice...jeez, you guys... :)

I hate school, but on the other side, it is good way to kill some time, to make fun with friends ETC :rolleyes:

well who doesnt hate school? I hate school, I hated school, and i will always hate school, but well we'll got to do what we got to do, it's just a part of life, somethign that almost everyone went trough and a lot of more people will have to do the same to.... but yeah school sucks!

well who doesnt hate school? I hate school, I hated  school, and i will always hate school, but well we'll got to do what we got to do, it's just a part of life, somethign that almost everyone went trough and a lot of more people will have to do the same to.... but yeah school sucks!

unless people try to make it better.
whatever you do, remember what mark twain said.

"I don't let schooling interfere with my Education."
- Mark Twain

School is essential..Anyways..I don't hate hate school but some days I feel like I do. But most of the days I like it.Every wondered what it is like being taught at home...it's pretty boring not seeing your friends, if you have any that is.Hey I heard about Mark Twain...Mr. Mark Twain?? something about um..books? No..Oh i forget

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

The problem education is you are only rewarded with regurgitating back what a teacher wants and not for obtaining a higher level of education. If a student has enough discipline which is hard at a young age. I never did most of my homework in high school and bellow then he/she could learn much more by reading on there own then sitting in a classroom. They would miss the discussions which help stimulate intellectual development and they would miss the social aspects of school which is of debatable value. I think if I were to do it again maybe I would take most of my courses though the school and try to take a few by correspondence. If I could finish my math earlier then I would have the opportunity to take a university level math course by correspondence before I hit university. The two university math course I would of loved to have before university would be linear algebra and calculus. I recall that when I was in high school there was some keen English students that go a university credit in English before university. I was not one of those students.

ICT is one of my worst lessons. I haven't learnt anything for 3 years. I know it all and it's annoying. They won't let me do what I like. Last week we learnt how to e-mail. How exciting :D

ICT is one of my worst lessons. I haven't learnt anything for 3 years. I know it all and it's annoying. They won't let me do what I like. Last week we learnt how to e-mail. How exciting  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello they tried to teach us how to make the font bigger and bolder the other day... :D

I mean they are so dumb, but we DO do some things I Have never done before like use this weirdp rogramn called visual control, not visual basics, visual control. It's like input and output crap.

Anyways ICT is cool because I know the most in the class. but when people ask for help I get too annoyed, they are so dumb.... Once I got an image and edited in ps for a background and my friend was like WOW, and goes and tries to coopy me and then aonther friend sees it and you know whats going to happen....she does it EVERYTIME i have a new idea she goes and takes it...ah well...

I love school except the work we have to do :D But I want to go to university and I wont have a chance if I don't learn...

I don't hate school :D I realize that school is hard and acrap but for you to have a good life, you gotta educate yourself.

I dont hate school, but i dislike its educational and social systems. I can't learn in this type of enviroment where you are not given the freedom to learn independantly. College is my destination, i hear that its very much relaxed and you can be independant.The worst thing about school has to be its compulsory, there are thouse days you just really need time to yourself. And its the other people too, most of you dont want to be there, but you'll either put your head down and get on with it, or be the fool trying to crack a laugh all the time.