xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

I Hate School!

Yeah, school sux. Every morning i need to get up so early... And so late at home.. OMFG :huh: + at school you see those freaks that you don`t want to see:)And angry teachers... Hope here aren`t any teachers:) By the way - what`s your favourite subject?

school you see those freaks that you don`t want to see:)

Lol thats life! You must be so sheltered if you don't think you'll see people you don't like once you leave school.
When you work they'll probably be your boss

I'm not surpised that a lot of people hate school. It can feel like torture for some at times. Or people are just lazy. Or they just don't care at all. I'm not sure why people feel that way though. I never thought that way about school at all. In fact, I've always enjoyed it. No, I'm not relly a nerd or anything. I just always liked it for some reason. I enjoy learning new things. It's pretty fun actually. School teaches you many lessons and important things that you must know to succeed in life. I learned ways to get wealthy easier in my economics class. I understand how the government works much better thanks to my gov't class. I know how the criminal justice system works thanks to criminal justice class. I'm learning how the brain works and why people do what they do in my psychology class. This is just a sample of the important things that I've learned thanks to school. Education is very important. Even though many people hate school they know they need it. There's just no possible way to get anywhere in life without it. Plus, school is where I've met every single one of my friends. So I believe that school is a good thing and I'll always enjoy learning new things.

Edited by Shengeta (see edit history)

Are you taking ignorance pills or something? For one thing, you spend more time at home than you do at school, so if you think that school is "taking up all your free time", which as you must have stated that factor upwards of 3 times... you do; then perhaps you should get out more often! Knowledge is power and we need to go to school to learn. Secondly, school is fun; it's probably the best time of your life! Field trips, friends, proms, homecoming, dances, parties... would you rather spend every day cooped up in your house? I know that I wouldn't! If you think that school is so horrible, then perhaps you should consider just dropping out and becoming a hobo? Go get your G.E.D., see if you can get a job a McDonalds, and remember the phrase "Would you like fries with that?".

school is like a prison they keep kids/teens their that are under 18.the schools gives us crappy foods and not a enougth to eat. and they have camras all over the school god dame t! now i can't steal food frome the caferteria no more.well any ways they allso have the police walking down the hall ways.one time i got in to a fight and then after the fight 2 fat police officers gaved me a mean looke while they was takening me to the office it felt i was on deth row.the home roomes are like the prision cells the soccer and football feilds are like yard were they give the prisonners free time. the teachers are like the people that work at the prison.and they give us to much god dam! H O M E W OR K E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

school is like a prison they keep kids/teens their that are under 18.the schools gives us crappy foods and not a enougth to eat. and they have camras all over the school god dame t! now i can't steal food frome the caferteria no more.well any ways they allso have the police walking down the hall ways.one time i got in to a fight and then after the fight 2 fat police officers gaved me a mean looke while they was takening me to the office it felt i was on deth row.the home roomes are like the prision cells the soccer and football feilds are like yard were they give the prisonners free time. the teachers are like the people that work at the prison.and they give us to much god dam! H O M E W OR K E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, you'll be graduating soon. To me, Pre-k to 12th grade was short, short, and short. It was a great experience I had, and won't forget. :( Don't drop out, you'll later regret it. Almost everybody nowadays are at least graduating from high school, so don't drop out. And...wow!?! They have surveillance cameras now? How bad were you guys for the state to get CAMERAS for you guys? You guys messed it up bad. During my time, nobody objected to the teachers, we all listened to them, and we didn't dare do anything, or we'd get hit...yes, hit/spanked. I still remember that paddle :( .

Our school is pretty good. Each day we get pizza, although the prices are outrageous ($2 per slice). We (usually) only get 30-45 minutes of homework each night. In all, our school is nice.

gee, i wish dat i went 2 yor skul. i wake up at 6:00 am everyday to go to school, coz my skul is on the other side of the island i live on. i come back from school at 3:40. everyday i get tons of hw... and i mean tons. i also go to dancing lessons everyday (about 1 and a half hours a day ). i cope with school, dancing and homework. its true, i dont really get much free time ( except on weekends) but i like my life to be hectic and im also a busy person. i'm not happy at my school, i really dont mind learning, i just hate the people at my school, they give me too much of a hard time.

school isnt that bad, though i'm afraid that i'll actually miss school when i leave ( in 2 years)

although we complain, i think that in the end we will all wish to go back to school when we are 40 coping with a job, taking care of a house and a crying babies.[/color]

I'll admit I didn't like school but it was mostly because of two things: Annoying students and pointless homework.I'd hate going to school when we had to do group projects because I'd always have to save everyone's butt. Once it was because no one could agree on a one page story. I went off on my own and did one by myself. The group one was never completed so I turned mine in. I saved half of that class that day. Sad isn't it?Another time, we had to do this baby project on the cycles water goes through (solid, liquid, gas). It was assigned on Thursday and was due Monday but I was absent on Friday. When I came back on Monday, the kids told me "you have the project?" and I said "yes." They were so relieved because they didn't have a backup! Imagine if I didn't show up. They would have gotten an F so fast.As for the homework, I learn better when reading than with doing. Once, in fourth grade, they gave me 7 hours of homework. My mother felt so bad that she did some of the easier parts since I worked from the day into night and was already a few hours past bedtime. Keep in mind she never does that and its hard to make her feel bad about something that happens to me.Now that I'm homeschooled, I have less homework, can study more when I want to, I learn more, and I have a 4.0 which I never had in public school.

I'll admit I didn't like school but it was mostly because of two things: Annoying students and pointless homework.

True true... The main purpose why I hate going to school is because of those brats who try to get what they want with me and taunt to no end. They really need to get lives. :/

As for the homework... I don't mind them. But I remember a teacher of mine giving us this kind of homework: "Interview a successful entrepreneur and get contact details and a map to the place" (to confirm the existence) And it was due in 1 week! Plus, the whole weekday was a wholeday SportsFest! It means that you only have the weekend to do that report... T_T Well, my mom knew someone who ran a restaurant... thankfully. I survived! O_O

I hate school as well. i get 1 an a half hours of homework a day, which means i have no social life!! i often jus don't do my homework and after school go buy some sweets with my mates and hang around their estate (up to no good lol). music is the only thing that stops me from going crazy, i listen to it on the way to an from school. as well as that i have to get up early to be on time. i go to an all boys school, at least when i get to school there are some cute boys to cheer me up lol. EQUAL RIGHTS AND PAY FOR WOMEN AND GAY PEOPLE!

ill tell you what, if i could, id go back to highschool in a heartbeat. just the idea of nothing to be responsible for (yeah, i said nothing, and i mean that in comparison to what i need to take care of now) i just graduated 2 months ago and already i wish i was back in school. in school, there are people to help you but once you get into the real world everyone wants to screw you over, so forget freetime buddy. the only time i get on the computer is when im unable to sleep because of all the stress im under :S

I don't always like school, but it's just something you have to do... school can be boring, long, and just a plain waste of time sometimes, but you need to get a college degree for most jobs nowadays, so... Seriously, though, I'm gonna be a sophomore this year... I don't always like school, but I get to hang with friends and learn some interesting stuff from some of my teachers... the intrersting ones at least... trust me, the teachers in tougher courses are usually better... but when they're not, you're in for hell... anyways, one hour of homework isn't that much... I have a bit of a talent for finishing HW incredibly fast, but you have to be able to study as well, because no matter how smart you are you can't learn everything you need to get an A in class, you have to review... next year I'm taking Pre-Calc, English, German, Chinese, Honors Chemistry, History, AP European History and a whole nother sh*tload of stuff and I'm not complaining... I'm sorry, but I think people who think school is evil or stupid are whimps... just toughen up, do yer work, and play games later... as countless people have said, it's a lot tougher in the real world, enjoy school while it lasts...