xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

I Hate School!

I HATE SCHOOLI Hate School!

I HATE SCHOOL!  SCHOOL IS REALLY FUSTRATING I HAVE TO GO TO A MUSLIM HIGH SCHOOL SO ANNOYING I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD HELP ME ITS HARD AND LOADS OF HOMEWORK! I GET MATHS, ENGLISH,SCIENCE,LIFE AND EDUCATION, are.E, MUSLIM EDUCATION AND FILNALLY I HAVE TO LEAN THE HOLY BOOK BY HEART AND ITS HARD please please help me and DO NOT GO TO RELIGIOUS HIGH SCHOOLS OR BOARDING VERY FRUSTRATING! 

-reply by Dosent Matter

We all go through a period where we hate school. I certainly did, I hated the homework load, the teachers, all the rules, the early starts, 5 day weeks. But honestly, once you leave, you miss it.I missed the sort of 'regularity' that school offered, where you got to see your friends most days of the week, and you got to hang out with them etc. I started drifting from many of my closest friends once we all left for college.Once you start working, it's even worse. You think all the homework is bad? work is like that, except the consequences are much worse. If you don't finish your work, it's not a bad grade but a potential sacking that happens. My working hours are even more ridiculous than school hoursAnd getting a decent education is pretty important in the long run.I say enjoy school while your there (or try to at least)... :)

I hate school bad especially when theres alot of trouble makers in the class that stop you from learning. The teachers do nothing at all about this and its really crap my school. Im suprized that the amount of A* grades go up each year very shocking.

I HATE SCHOOL!I Hate School!

You don't want to get me started about how much I HATE school. I especially hate these teachers. They make me SO SICK, I cant stand them. Why couldn't people just be born SMART? I don't get it. I mean come on now. How much work we get, How much studying we have to do. It's too much, and it's taking up too much of my time. I'm getting tired of it. WHY WONT SCHOOL JUST DIE!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley7.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley15.Gif

-reply by Jessica Johnson

I cant stand one to two hours of homework a day! its stupid and it just stresses me out not to mention I have hockey practice after or during my homework time, even if I work my *bottom* of in class I still go to hockey and don't finish my homework and if I do after hockey I stay up to late to get a good nights sleep. Sometimes I have to wake up for volleyball practice at my school at seven o'clock in the morning and I finish my homework the day before at midnight, I don't get much sleep and then I'm tired the next day. Even if I work my *bottom* off in class I cant get my homework done. I totally agree! GIVE PEOPLE SOME SLACK ON SCHOOL!!    

-reply by School hater

I hate itI Hate School!

To everyone saying you'll miss school when your older, you are probably retarded. I have been going to school for 11 years and I actually feel like committing suicide instead of going in. I have never once liked it. Innocent people should not be forced to be imprisoned for most of their day in a place they do not want to be and taught stuff that doesn't interest them in boring ways, followed by any free time being wasted with homework.

Oh yeah and what is the point in homework? Homework is basically questions based on everything you've done in the lesson, well if you've already done it why should we have to do it again. The worst is in maths, all the questions on the same topic, if we know how to do one we know how to do them all.

A site I suggest for everyone is http://www.school-survival.net/index.php

-reply by School Sucks

School sucksI Hate School!I hate school, mostly because I want to shoot myself whenever I'm stuck in a sweaty classroom with a bunch of *BLEEP* that don't know how to shutup, so I spend more time listening to the teacher screaming then actually teaching.(no complaints about that, I bet you'll agree) I just hate school, I want to shoot it in the head. It takes up way too much time, I could be getting my uhh-- beauty sleep, or smoking up! School is boring, and a waste of time, in my oppinion, ALTHOUGH, if you want to be happy when you grow up and be able to make money so you can support yourself and all the things youre gunna wanna buy.( You will) Like say, marijuana. Haha =] But really. In fact I'm in class right now, and I have nothing better to do then look up why people hate school as much as I do ( and I do!) Well peace out people.-reply by Sahara