xisto Community
OpaQue

Things Guys Should Know About Girls

You need a major attitude adjustment, so...... I don't take *BLEEP* from nobody, especially women, when you're ready to do things my way email me at scagweed2008@yahoo.com

Skagweed,
Been rolling them a little too tight lately? I don't have any idea what the point is that you are trying to make there, but I sense an adverserial attitude over an innocuously posted topic. I'd like to suggest that it be your attitude that needs adjusting. I find your comments to be terribly sexist with respect to the 'especially women'... and don't expect too many emails from any of the women I know, not with that approach...

Wow i cant believe someone said those rules are stupid and wrong cause they definitley are not. Yes, some girls dont really care about all of them but if you have dated as manyas i have you will find out that some girls prefer certain rules more than others. In the end, you shouldnt just follow those rules if you dont believe they are true, you should just be yourself but keep in mind girls too have feelings and they think differently then us men. Just cause you dont think you did something stupid or wrong doesnt mean they think the same thing. Suck it up and just apologize to them even if you dont think you did something wrong just because it better to not let a girl you care about get away from you over a stupid argument that just could have been settled by two words "Im sorry".

Haha, that's hilarious. And...how do girls know boys miss when they try to urinate on the toilet. Somebody's been stalking. :D But, I never knew girls don't like beards/goatees. (I forgot to shave yesterday). Wow, OpaQue, do people really send that much stuff to you? :P I really need some more entertainment in my freakin' life. :)

just to all the other girls on here that r calling these sort of things offensive... I think the point of them is to just make some laughs!!! we poke fun @ guys all the time (even if its not deliberate!) and its even more fun 2 poke fun @ ourselves!!!!

I think the topic is just alittle bit of fun, and a general grounding. You have to look at the bigger picture because (in the famous words from the last page, lol) if you know (dated) as many girls as i do, then you certainly would know they are all quite different.Some like sweet, open caring, french champagne and flowers from thier guys etc. then you often find some females that just prefer a down to earth guy that will protect them, give them money, and be a father without ever giving flowers, or sitting down having a open chat etc.Then thier are the feamles that like other females, i think they are the smart ones. :)

Hey, first, puffy, you are on the right track. Just keep going for it and gradually it'll get better. For me, I was ultra shy guy #1 in highschool and would never EVER initiate a conversation with a girl. Thankfully I am naturally goodlooking and a few times they'd approach the shy goodlooking guy to talk, but I would always bomb it cuz I was so shy. College changed a few things. I knew nobody knew me so I worked off of it and the rest was history. By the second year I had the most popular girls in the college after me and random girl admirers that I'd never met. All I did was realized that I have nothing to be shy about. My opinions and personality is just as valid as anyone else's (well now I think they are better :) but u get the point)...Second, good post. I like this one. Very funny. To the guys and girls who get so uptight about it, lighten up. It's meant to be humorous.

Ah.. those rules.I have to say, those rules are crap. I follow only a portion of them and my girlfriend adores me. There is more to being a good boyfriend than giving in to every whim a woman wants. I tell my girlfriend when she's wrong, I tell her when a pair of pants makes her butt look big, I ASK for head and PMS is a scientifically proven joke. You don't NEED to be drama queens, you just do it for the attention. Those are the rules for the typical women.. women that could stand to take some lessons from a REAL woman like mine. =)

BATHROOMS: A man has six items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, comb, shavingcream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn. The average
number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be
able to identify most of these items.

ARGUMENTS: A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says
after that is the beginning of a new argument.
CATS: Women love cats. Men say they love cats, but when women aren't
looking, men kick cats.

SUCCESS: A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can
spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
MARRIAGE: A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A
man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.

DRESSING UP: A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty
the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. A man will
dress up for weddings and funerals.

OFFSPRING: A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist
appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and
hopes and dreams. A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the
house.

A FINAL THOUGHT: Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use
in two people remembering the same thing

ahh, funny stuff, and I only follow a handful of those rules. I have to say, I disagree with many of em. Yet I had some interesting relationships over time (short and long term). Also many I had been friends/mates with at least admit to being wrong when its necessary, unlike some that may be drama queens. Some (but not all) may be drama queens for the attention, but thats just my thoughts.

ok if my boyfriend doesn't ask for head.... he wont get it.... i dont just go around handing them out like candy.... you have to ask.... if he's good.... ha! when is he evergood? and i dont live in the pretty pink pony land where there is pretty little unicorns of EVERY COLOR and lolypops stickng out of the ground like CANDYLAND! But im not really into mechanical machines(lol) and big trucks either.... i guess im sorta in the middle.... but thats good enough for him.. mainly cause i give a good bj...) but thats not all he's after... he can be sweet and sensitive when he wants to..... :)

I'm a girl but I have to laugh on this rules, they are so funny...we are not so dangerous like this rules describe all of us, girls."Fashion police", omg... smile.gifI hate generalizations and this is a school example of generalizations and stereotypes.

So if this is such a generalization i think this person should give us a list that she thinks is more acurate if not to all girls, just to herself it is always interesting to hear about stuff like this from girls rather than other guys who think they know about girls when in reality they don't really know much !!

ok if my boyfriend doesn't ask for head.... he wont get it.... i dont just go around handing them out like candy.... you have to ask.... if he's good.... ha! when is he evergood? and i dont live in the pretty pink pony land where there is pretty little unicorns of EVERY COLOR and lolypops stickng out of the ground like CANDYLAND! But im not really into mechanical machines(lol) and big trucks either.... i guess im sorta in the middle.... but thats good enough for him.. mainly cause i give a good bj...) but thats not all he's after... he can be sweet and sensitive when he wants to..... :)

I must thank you for the great post there. All th sex talk, its amazing, you put across the feeling that the only thing that is so dominant within your relationship is you having sexual relations with him. Like there is no, Love connection thats strong to 'show' you that feeling you have when you first meet or something.

I also think, that making him have to 'ask' for it, well come on, what guy feels comfortable going to thier girlfriend/wife and saying, hey, i've been good, can i have a ... etc. I like to think that anythin sexual wise, should just be an intermit spare of the moment thing that happens out o 2 peoples love for each other.