xisto Community
OpaQue

Things Guys Should Know About Girls

im to young to "love" any one..... this is all just high school fun..... besides..... those rules are just a generality.... they make sense for allota girls i know though....lol

Haha, those rules are pretty funny. They're stereotypical, sure, but some of them are more or less true. Really, though, it depends on the girl so instead of following some list of rules that applies to the general masses, you should figure out your own rules that apply to YOUR girl.I mean, maybe your girlfriend would like you to be honest with her, you know? If my boyfriend is super happy about his new car or car system then I'll deffinitly care about it too, because it's something that makes him happy and if he's going to talk about it all night then it won't kill me to give a damn about it too and listen, right? Hey, in the end it might actually interest me too :)I'd say this applies to a "first dating" kind of thing. When you're on one of your first dates with a girl, I'd deffinitly suggest not spending the whole time talking about trucks and machines and all that stuff. Haha, I mean, she might like you, but if you aren't that close yet she probably won't like you enough to want to sit there and pretend to understand something she obviously doesn't for hours just to make you happy.

Well, this was really funny and I was laughing alot as I know some girls although not that much as they are only good friends but yeah some do like hitech systems, some are interested into tech things and really some hate that rainbow dream land where they are SUPPOSEDLY dreaming when they are asleep, and I have also known girls who hate sweets.It's just that get to know you're girl first properly and then decide over things...

Ah.. those rules.
I have to say, those rules are crap. I follow only a portion of them and my girlfriend adores me. There is more to being a good boyfriend than giving in to every whim a woman wants. I tell my girlfriend when she's wrong, I tell her when a pair of pants makes her butt look big, I ASK for head and PMS is a scientifically proven joke. You don't NEED to be drama queens, you just do it for the attention. Those are the rules for the typical women.. women that could stand to take some lessons from a REAL woman like mine. =)

Maybe you, and some other guys should not take this too serious, as every girl is different and will react differently on what you do/say to her.

I dont really like rule #19, I know they are probably not really interested in things guys like but sometimes you do have to care for things that one likes and the other one doesnt. It sounds really selfish the way it is stated. If you dont like some things that your partner likes, at least act like you care about what he likes.

hi! i think that most guys just can't really think like a girl does. the list isnt really true, because it varies from girl to girl. some girls love paintball, some others love products for the skin but dont really have loads of make up and some others are exactly like in the list. it all depends from the person's personality. some boys just dont get it... :XD:

post-48316-1187435301_thumb.jpg

Cool Cool OpaQue. Why havent I seen this thread since? I am sure this will come a lot handy WRT the problems I am undergoing with my girlfriend:

I say ignore them once in a while and they will come to hunt, I mean really once in a while because if it is over down you won't be seen her again... Don't know why but it seems to work. I guess they always want to be the center of attention so when you kind of give them the back they hunt for your attention. Make them feel they are not your number one priority, but when they come back to you make them feel they are you got.

Replying to ZythrixI totally agree with you.. This article is what girls want , and they strictly want it. Guys have to compromise on every rule ? cmon.. If a girl wants your to watch a romantic movie then even they can show a lil interest in our hifi music system. Why should we always aplogize even if they are wrong? they are telling us not to lie and then they tell us to lie abt their being fat or their being wrong. Wow no wonder anyone can understand girls. All they want is to be felt special and live in a dream world.