xisto Community
OpaQue

Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Ah.. those rules.
I have to say, those rules are crap. I follow only a portion of them and my girlfriend adores me. There is more to being a good boyfriend than giving in to every whim a woman wants. I tell my girlfriend when she's wrong, I tell her when a pair of pants makes her butt look big, I ASK for head and PMS is a scientifically proven joke. You don't NEED to be drama queens, you just do it for the attention. Those are the rules for the typical women.. women that could stand to take some lessons from a REAL woman like mine. =)

yeah, she might adore you, i love my boyfriend to death too, but i wish he would do some of these things more. yeah every guy is gonna ask for head, that's a stupid rule. but NEVER tell a girl she's fat or her butt looks big, it will hurt her a lot even if if you ment it in the nicest way possible and if she asks you to tell her the truth, still say no, if you say yes or tell her she does, she will be hurt by it for the next few days, trust me. and yeah, not all girls are drama queens but we all get tied up in it cause we don't fight eachother and it'll be over with like guys, girls are mean.

By the way guys, from a man who has been around the block, these rules are all bogus but unfortunately the absolute truth..Stick by them and you won't get into as many headaches with your girl..And get ready for the headaches son..

I love how this is completely biased to a girl's opinion, to treat us like slaves. Women complain about us treating them likes pieces of meat, but you treat us like dogs. You expect us to be:

Completely Loyal

Completely Obedient

Always friendly.

To take any *BLEEP* you give us.

To be perfect no matter what.

It's so hypocritical. Guys, I don't care if your girl is watching. Me and my girl have been together for two years. I treat her like a gentleman, but I speak my mind too. We never argue, we may discuss, avoid each other for a tiny bit, come back, BOTH apologize, and make up. We hug, kiss, do whatever it takes. But we don't let *BLEEP* break us apart. We broke up once before a few months the recording of the two years. And it still wasn't cause of some argument. What I'm trying to say is. While guys treat girls like meat, girls treat guys like dogs. And sure as Hell you're not perfect. You get *BLEEP*y at us a few days per month and blame it on your period. Sure, you get moody. But you use it as an excuse to *BLEEP* as us extra. And you use our own needs against us. Whether sexual or emotional, you'll deny us either OR both just to get your way. While if we did anything like that, you'd *BLEEP* that we don't love you, we're being distant, we're being jerks, etc. Here's an idea, treat us like human beings and we'll treat you like ones.

<p>I Agree..Some Girls DO Like Trucks..I Hate Girly girls like you with all your RULES.You'll NEVER get a man thats gonna be treated like a Dog.NO Man should Follow ANY of that.I'm A Girl and I'm Saying don't Follow any of that..Its complete bull****.Girls are DIfferent then this..We love most of the things guys do actually...Us Southern girls anyway.</p>-reply by Jameylynn

THANK YOU. Someone who has sense.

Wow great to know these things, but you know i am a very shy boy who feels shy to go and talk to girls for a while but sometimes i go and talk to them eventhough if i feel shy sometimes. Man girls are very cool to talk not all of them but few. Sometimes girls look at me, i dont understand why they are looking towards me. Sometimes i think they are seeing different in me, but i feel like going and talking to them but i sometimes neglect it and dont care whether they look or not. MAn if somebody knows how to overcome the shyness please help me, withou maing fun.. Posted Image

hey im a boy but its alrite to be shy i know lots of girls that like shy guys and they think its cute but all you hve to do if you want to stop being shy, you have to go face your fears yourself and actually speak to a girl and the rest will come naturally