xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iwuvcookies

Kitten Born With Only One Eye And No Nose basically the title says it all. problem

"Allen said she?s keeping the cat?s corpse in her freezer for now, in case scientists would like it for research."I just read that from the article. I have no idea why you would keep that thing in the refrigerator when it is already known that it is a deformity that it has been born with. To me this is sad that the Cat didnt live. Sigh, I hate it when animals die. :(

:( And I was just studying about gene mutation a day ago... I obviously haven't seen something like this before, and I pity the kitten... One minute change in the genetic structure... and poof... a reeeally bad mutation. Oh, and they're probably going to freeze the kitten to analyze what went wrong with its genetic structure. I know that it sounds cruel, but that's the way it works... See something out of the ordinary, analyze it.

poor kitty. maybe the mother wasn't taken care of properly during pregnancy that's why the child had underdeveloped parts. it wouldn't be a surprise if it died because it didn't have a nose.

Meanwhile, Cy the one-eyed cat may be dead, but it has not left the building.
Allen said shes keeping the cats corpse in her freezer for now, in case scientists would like it for research.

holy moly. That cat looks soo weird and eww... and I'm not surprised it died sometimes deformed animals with illnesses or humans die at birth or something.

If it is possible for a cat to be born that way.. it is probably possible that there could be loads more out there.. and they could become a new breed of something.. Cyclops Cat.. :S

Looking at that and searching on the internet to see if it real all i can say is OMG POOR KITTY.. one eye and no nose that is unbelievably sad.. it makes me sad when i think that things like this can happen.. you can only hope that your kid or child is lucky or with good hands i feel so sad for the cat and the fact that it has to go through so much pain then die.. imagine livin without a nose or one eye.. i cant thats the thing

Yeah, it died... but imagine if it had lived, reproduced.. brought about more of them? Hello evolution. There are lots of people who say evolution is a silly thing, but things like this almost prove it. Although maybe having only one eye is a bad thing, and having no nose at all is certainly bad... but if it had been born with an extra eye, or something like that... imagine o.o

If it had reproduced, that would have been really weird. One eyed kittys running around all over the place.I'm actually glad it diddn't reproduce, because if it had, kids would probably come around and make fun of the little offspring :)It probably died because it coulden't breathe, because most animals breathe though their nose, not their mouth, and since this animal diddn't have a nose, it woulden't have been able to breathe properly.

It?s really creepy, poor cat. I saw one simmilar case a month ago, but less dramatic. In a spanish village, a lamb was born with 3 eyes and two mouths (only one functional)... It was supposed to die minutes after having born. But it?s alive and has become like a local attraction because of that deformity. At least this kind of disgrace brought something good because otherwise, would have been sacrificed to eat its flesh and now everybody loves that lamb.

Edited by Sprnknwn (see edit history)

I didn't see this thread even though it was posted along time ago. This is really strange. And I feel scared even to stare at. The kitten looks horrible. Rather than looking like an abnormal kitten it looks more like some Alien species. This may be one of the rare of the rarest kitten seen so far.

that's actually pretty cool, why do they want to kill it? at least let it life it's full life. Get it fixed if they are afraid that it could have babies with one eye and no nose. It would be funny if they sold him on e-bay. Anyway, that is sad, but he looks kinda weird. I wonder how he'll grow up, if he grows up.

Not real! kittens are born with eyes closed up to ten days! And if it died within the day then it couldnt make it until the eye opened.Don't believe everything you see on the internet. People are deceptive! This is obviously photoshopped.