xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerebral Stasis

What Is The Human Tail? (graphical Content) The tails of 12 million people.

Animals have tails for assisting in balance and steering, propulsion, grasping, grooming (swatting flies is one example) and for display. Thousands of years ago, the animals we evolved from most likely walked on all four of their feet. However, now that we've evolved, and walk on two feet, there really isn't any need for a tail anymore.

lol...I dunno about which Christians believe this is the mark of the beast. Biblically I know that the mark of the beast isn't gonna be something we're born with or have no control over. So coming from the Bible, and as a Christian Minister, I think the "Christians" who believe it's the mark of the beast aren't quite accurate. My best guess would be a birth defect/gene thing. There are some pretty interesting...occurrences that happen as a result of the wrong genes being dominant in a body. As a Christian I have my beliefs on why things like this happen specifically, being that as sin entered the world through man, so did mishaps and chance and "negative" occurrences. Disease wasn't here until man sinned, because the world was without fault. I believe that same general principle applies to all aspects of life where fault may be found.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Fixed QUOTE tag. When QUOTE startes, make sure it ends with /QUOTE.

I am a Christian, and we do not believe genetic abnormalities are a wark of the Beast. It's just the way God made them and it's there for a reason (Or he wouldn't have put it there). We are all beautiful, weather we are quote unquote "normal."

Hey I found this interesting, On Ripley's Believe It Or Not. A Baby Is worshiped by thousands of people becuase he has a tail. That it one lucky Baby! :unsure:

Human REPTILIAN Tails

What Is The Human Tail? (graphical Content)

The tails that some humans are born with are the Reptilian genetics that we have as our baseline structure. To prove this, this genetic sequence can be witnessed when observing the fetus in a womb, first the fetus takes on a Reptilian-form, then the Mammalian genetics are added to that and the fetus takes human-form. Humans did not evolve from anything. The original home to humans is in the Lyrae star system. Humans have Lyraen Genetics. Somewhere around 200,000 years ago the Reptilian beings who lived on Lemuria on Earth tried to make peace with the Human Lyraen Enemy continent Atlantis, which I am sure you all heard of. They combined both genetics and made what we are today as a symbolic right to ensure a peaceful co-habitation of this planet. Reptilians would only agree to it if the baseline genetic structure was Reptilian and Mammalian added to that, not the other way around. However, this mediation attempt did not work and the Human Atlanteans sunk Lemuria using electromagnetic pulse equipment powered by artificially manufactured giant crystals to break up the earth's crust at the center of Lemuria sinking the continent. The surviving Reptilians went UNDERGROUND into the Inner Earth into a vast underground cave system where they still exist today and this is where the legends of Demons in hell under the earth come from. There is a Sun inside of the earth it is a natural occurrence that happens when a planet is formed by a star ejecting lava-like material and then during the spinning and cooling process. Lava gets entrapped in the center of the hollow planet and levitates in the center. The Aurora Borealis is not radiation from our Sun in space, but rather the light from the Inner Sun of our planet coming out through the North Pole opening. Any questions?

-reply by Edward

I myself have a tail, and find it disgusting that people can point fingers at us and say that we're mutants or something. I find it rather hard living life with a tail but I persist to continue living life normally. If you saw me on the street you would never be able to tell. As for the question "Lol do they wag their tails when they are happy? " no we don't. The tail is simply a genetic disorder where the extension of the spinal cord has not dropped off once the embryo has developed past 5 weeks. Do you think of us as dogs? -reply by mad scientist

Tails are pretty cool. but, how would you put pants on? And, Plus, your friends ( if you had any ) would say " What is THAT?! " :D Because you might have been hiding it . But a doctor would cut it off at birth wouldn't they? Oh well. Great pictures A little weird, but cool too! :)

Don't any of you rememeber 11th grade biology? Humans are chordates, which have tails. Early in our development we have tails, they just grow into the rest of our spinal cord leaving remnants in the form of our coccyx (tailbone)... No body can argue with embyonic development, you can actually watch and film it as it happens. There is no way to debate over whether we have tails at some point in our life cycles or not.

biology

I'd heard of people being born with tails before,butthis is the first time I'd ever seen it documented, It could be related to evolution.It could also just beanother form of deformity.There are lots of people bornwith extra toes and fingers etc. I wouldn't take any religous connotations from it.It's got nothing to do with any 666 beast or anything

Very interesting article. If you are in biology you would already know about this though. Everyone is born with a tail, but it goes away as you form into a human.I don't necessarily see it as bad *or* good to have one though. As for the meaning, I really don't see one. I just think about all of the other animals(considering we as humans are technically classified as animals) and how they all have tails as well(most do.)So the question shouldn't be about why some people *do* have tails, it should be as to why the rest of us *don't*. If all other animals have them, why are we so different?

I was born with a tail, removed at birth of course, but never the less, the scar is there to remind me everyday I look in the mirror.

And yes it is a very embarrassing thing, I will let nobody see my scar... So there you have it. I'm human proof, for all you skeptics..

THE HUMAN TAIL IS REALWhat Is The Human Tail? (graphical Content)

Humans have tails usually when in the mothers womb. You shouldnt have it on the outside but sometimes people still have it. You should know...We ALL have a tail bone in us.

its true

Sincerely

Lea Jackson

age,12

Hello,

You should not feel embarrassed about it, I think you are kind of special and it is not disgusting or anything it is just a thing, a tail is a tail not big deal! And your scar should not be a problem for you, people who think of it as ugly are probably teenagers, very immature and childish, when you get a girlfriend don?t be worried if she is an intelligent girl she won?t mind at all, only if she is silly she will think of it as odd, be proud my friend!

Regards,

Gloria.     

Keywords:

Just saw a movie with tail in itWhat Is The Human Tail? (graphical Content)

If you haven't seen Shallow Hal, you're missing out! It has 2 scenes in it with a guy showing his tail: one of them is under his pants but I find that very hard to believe that it would be so visible when he wags it as he gets excited. Since it's a comedy, I thought it was completely faked, but perhaps there's some truth to it.

-reply by Shallow Hal

The tail is a vestigial structure. Humans fall under the Phylum Chordata, under which all organisms possess several common traits, including a notochord, pharyngeal gill slits, and a post-anal tail. We possess all of these traits, although some are visible only during the embryonic period of our lives (such as the gill slits). If you feel the base of your tailbone, you can feel the tip of your very own undeveloped tail. Source: I'm a biologist who has taken university level evolutionary biology courses.