xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerebral Stasis

What Is The Human Tail? (graphical Content) The tails of 12 million people.

I will agree with everyone else, in that having a tail does not signify that you are in some way one of Satan's little demons. This defies all logic, and even the very book that Christianity was founded with. I also agree that it could very well be an evolutionary mishap. According to evolutionists, we are descended from apelike creatures, which very well could have had tails. This recessive gene could very likely turn up occasionally. Though, being as it has not been studied thoroughly, we know very little about this phenomena. Whether it is a tumorous flesh, muscle and blood vessels, or an actual continuation of the spine in unknown.

Rejected and Iwuvcookies, it has already been stated that the main article is, in fact, a hoax, as stated just four or five posts above your own.However, this strange deformity is real, just not as common as the article would lead one to believe.By the way, I'm curious why my original post was censored. The only thing wrong with the pictures is that they showed the tops of a few butts, which is necessary in order for one to see the tail. I guess the mods consider that to be a bit more adult-rated than I do.

mmm quite odd really.Can people jiggle them around. . .like other animals tails, or are they static?LOL sign of the devil lol! Hardcore Christians make me laugh :blink:but seriously, i suspect its some type of mutation. Considering it has no purpose, since humans lost the need for tails quite a few thousand years ago when we stopped leaping around trees. It would be intertsting to find out if there is a gene which causes this.Lots of people are born with these tails, but most are simply cut off at a very early age.

I've seen something about this before with some kid who is supposed to be some new massia to some religion or another who supposedly fills out all the criterior including a tail. Now seeing that 12 mellion people have one doesn't seem quite so impressive... Anyway still quite strange indeed!

Hmm... this is logical, but well, seems unreal, it's of course new to me about humans having these "tails", and around 12 Million having it? Perhaps a new Disease? Either way, I'm pretty disgusted, I expected it when I clicked the links, but even still.Edit: I just saw, it's fake. Haha, I was kinda freaking out.

ALL human beings have a tail. It's called the sacrum (or 'tail bone) however in most humans it's still in the body.

Posted Image

I've seen a baby born with it's sacrum outside of it's body looking just like a tail. Albeit it was longer than a normal sacrum and covered in skin (obviously). The parents had it surgically altered (part removed and part put back in the right place). Doctors told the parents it was just a deformity, probably not genetic. Given the low incidence of this deformity, it probably has no genetic foundation.

Evolutionists use the example of the sacrum as an example to support humans' evolution from apes especially since the sacrum (like the apendix) serves no particular purpose and is in fact a hindrance during childbirth (why women should NOT lie down while giving birth).

Kasm, as per usual, you are talking about something you obviously don't know much about. Yes the drawings are a fraud but the underlying science is still correct. If you want photo evidence, here you go.

https://www.mesacc.edu/departments/cultural-science/anthropology https://www.mesacc.edu/departments/cultural-science/anthropology

Can you tell which one is the human? They are two different species. While embryos may not be exactly the same, they have definite similarities including tails.

Human tails seem to be a biological set back from evolvingfrom apes. Somme of the genetic information from apes is still necoded into us, so we have the ability to devolve into apes. Why does it look unnatural, when nature had everything to do with it LD

Actually, the coccyx is the true tailbone (it's the bone that hangs down from one's sacrum), but it's true that it doesn't serve any definate purpose, save for muscle attachment and a shock absorber when one sits down (read more here). The sacrum is the large bone that holds one's illiums together and is a very important part of one's anatomy; hardly a useless leftover.

I did always know that it is a small possible chance of you getting a tail. But it's VERY SMALL. Those were the first pictures I have seen with somebody actually having a tail. Usuall, the doctors cut the tail off if it's there right after a baby is born. Interesting pics though.

Urr they loook rough! I thought they'd look like a dogs tail. I wonder if humans wer meant to have tail or not. Lol do they wag their tails when they are happy? i think ive seen that before in guiesness world records