xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Other Sites Like Trap17

I like Xisto very much , but i was just wondering if there is any other site which gives same feaures like trap 17???i think there are some sites which are working with same theme..

yes, there are. and they are PAID hosting. :D if you are searching for alternatives to Xisto, you just have to fire up your browser and search in google.

yeah i dont really think there are many other site with the same thing that Xisto has. And if there are, they will stop soon, because lack of money.

I believe there were/are so many other forums offering the same service as Xisto. But as far as I can tell, I belonged to three others and all three were closed at the end of November 2005. One, in fact, copied exact titles and subject matters (right down to forum section descriptions) and managed to stay afloat for 2 months. I went back just now and turned it into "Under Construction" page. LOL.The only other service that can ever be matched, comes even close to what Xisto is offering is Xisto. It's because Xisto and Xisto are the exactly the same forum except the forum discussion topics are slightly different. If you need another hosting unmatched to Xisto, try Xisto.com. The same rule applies to Xisto as well as Xisto--only one hosting account per person per forum.

Hi,i think it's all right

If you need another hosting unmatched to Xisto, try Xisto.com.

besides,you 'd talking about what features you would wanna?
because if you said that the RVblue Cpanel and Jsp support features,i think the Xisto is only one.but if you said the mysql and php i think all webhosts support that.
best wishes.

You guys say that there are other sites, which are closed already because of lack of funds , or they will be closed soon.I mean , what is so different in this site that it will not close ? By the way do you guarantee that this site will not be close?Im just curious.hope you dont mind it.

It would be hard to guarantee that this site will not be closed. But based on what I have seen in past 1 year or so, Xisto, Xisto and Xisto Corp has lasted longer than any other similar sites. And it will continue to thrive as long as good members are keeping this place active and alive. So it is up to all of us to keep this service going.Xisto, by the way, was told that it's a by product of Xisto's other programs such as Xisto - Web Hosting.com. Xisto - Web Hosting itself generates enough revenue to fuel Xisto. I personally will make my best effort to keep Xisto's service going. Long live Xisto :)

As far as free hosts come by - only Xisto reaches the level that it is on. For paid hosting, try Xisto - Web Hosting (really cheap, helps support Xisto) or 1&1, which is also really cheap,m but has tons of space and bandwidth, and free domains. But really, Xisto is the bomb.

I was also considering going with roxr.com until I found Xisto... roxr is pretty much the same (as far as I know, I haven't really explored either to much but from the outside they seem similar) but now it looks like roxr has changed to forced ads - they used to have a similar format to Xisto where you post to keep it ad free - but as its a new system they've implemented I'm not sure if there will be an option to post and keep it ad free.

I was also considering going with roxr.com until I found Xisto... roxr is pretty much the same (as far as I know, I haven't really explored either to much but from the outside they seem similar) but now it looks like roxr has changed to forced ads - they used to have a similar format to Xisto where you post to keep it ad free - but as its a new system they've implemented I'm not sure if there will be an option to post and keep it ad free.

I used to be a Roxr User.. The Service is kinda same but has more bandwidth.. But there are Forced Ads on their Websites, which is why i am using Xisto.. And you can have as many as SQL Databases as you want in Xisto and also many features in Cpanel..

the only sites i know of are free sites but you dont get your own ftp or anything. Xisto is the only site i know of thats gives you all the tools of a paid webhost for just posting on the forum here. So why would you even need to know any other sites this is the best one by a long shot. Keep it up Xisto.

Yeah! Xisto is the best! I used to be on a similar host which hosts you for posting in the forums, but all of them went down. When I came across Xisto, I was wary and a bit traumatized from experiencing a lot of downtime, but Xisto got me confident enough to make me purchase a domain name and link it to my Xisto hosted site! The community is also the best! Xisto forever! :huh: *cheers*

I've joined the Xisto community 2 years ago (june 2004) and I have to say Xisto has only been improving since then, they have been the best free webhosting, and they have the best features for anyone willing to run a PROFESSIONAL website in stead of a buggy and slow website at different webhosts.

well a few years ago when Xisto started i was searching and searching for a good quality free server to host my music and i had to change those servers every month! As i came to Xisto i wasn't sure that this is not another scam, but after a few months using it...well it worked and it worked BRILLIANTLY and it still is!! So there is certainly no other page on this web that would offer the same service as Xisto - THE BEST IS JUST THE BEST!greetz & thanks for the service Xisto!!