xisto Community
rejected

How To Make A Web Browser Visual Basic 6

Note that I said it was a very simple tutorial Sarith. A lot of people need to start somewhere, you know?I know how to make an advanced IE, thanks for the suggestion though.

Exactly, this tutorial is a fun tutorial and its good for practice and learning.

Exactly, this tutorial is a fun tutorial and its good for practice and learning.

220683[/snapback]

exactly and you can build on it since it's so filtered down. too bad I'm too thick to actually conduct this 'practising'.

I don't think i'll ever bother with making a web browser, but this is a very nice tutorial and should certainly help other people who really do want to create their own kind of web browser.I know it's only really another version of internet explorer, but the satisfaction of having a fully working code you've typed in yourself is great.

I remember ther where a way to build a web browser in php... il post it if ifind it.

Wouldn't that end up being a browser within a browser? o_O

A little hint about ff:

Netscape's browser (NN) used to cost, but they made it open-source and called the project Geeko. Now ff, mozilla and other browsers were made using geeko.

Like my advice? Im only young!

Impressive tutorial! I think the browser is already better than internet explorer!As many users have said most browsers are coded in c++ but this is amazing.I never was too much into visual basic myself, perhaps its the fact that Microsoft owns it, but I just never really liked it that much.

hey man i cant see these pics .. will u fix this prob??

Take note that this tutorial was posted almost two years ago so I'm sure the images are probably gone or just were deleted from the internet.

This is a great tutorial rejected. I tried creating one with a different tutorial I found a while back and it worked sort of. It got me to the web page I was looking for but things didn't work. I will try it sometime this week and post my results.