xisto Community
gameratheart

Trap17 Free Web Hosting Service And The Forum Beats The Rest! the best on the web

congrats

as an incentive for ppl to post on my forum, we are giving away gifts and prizes.

Instead of prizes, Trap gives hosting. (Maybe better than prizes!)

I don't care how much posts I have just trying to get enough points to get hosting back up.

Link removed by KuBi.

Notice from KuBi:
Referall link removed. Also removed the Uber spaces. Nice try. Warning issued.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

Hi!I think Xisto is a wonderful balanced website. What do you think?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merged with existing topic. Correctly posting in the right forum section and searching for duplicate topic is part of your membership. Contribute with quality post.

This is posted in the Xisto.net forum. Did you want it here? or elsewhere?

Please review the structure of the Forum to understand the layout and decide where this should be moved to, then use the Report button to make a report to a Moderator to get it moved to the preferred location.

The Xisto readme might be a good thing for you to read, also.

I must say I was afraid to try to start the kind of website I wanted to (a rather large community website). One, I didn't know if my structural idea was possible and two, because I have never built any kind of website before. I am so excited to get started now that I am in and have nosed around a little bit. Trap 17's options seem to be very well thought out and presented in such a considerate and supportive framework. Thank you very much for the service! It is the best of all the free sites I have searched, not to mention the pleasant atmosphere in the forums and friendly customer support! This sounds like one of those late night infomercial testimonials...low and behold it really is 3:21am in my part of the world. But seriously, Xisto, I have great visions of the future.

Trap17 hosting is sooo greater than others that soon i'll host few sites for my friends (who don't speak english so good) but are interested in web design!!Thank you Xisto for this great opportunity!!!This is for sure the best free hosting system that I ever came up on the internet!!Keep up the good work, keep up this great forum, and never ever ever shut down!!

I love Trap 17 as well. The only problem I have is sometimes I have trouble finding topics to post in or problems starting new threads so I may be looking into buying 6 months' worth of credits for $10. It'd be a lot easier for me.

Yes I think that it is a wonderful site and as you've said, it is very balanced. Invision power board is very good and simple to use so I am glad OpaQue decided to use it. In comparisson, phpBB takes a lot more space for unnecessary things - Invision power board has things set up a lot better in my opinion...So yeah, Xisto is great visualy and in its core - contents...

i'm new here and i think this service is comparable to paid hosting.. just that we need to take time out to post stuffs.. i'm also experiencing the slow loading of the forum pages.. wonder if the webpages they host loads fast..

I love it because with all the other free webhosts I've used, they all don't let you use certain features. So I can't do some of the .htaccess, certain php functions, and all those other things that I wanted to do with my site. So now that I'm at Xisto, I'm a lot happier.Also I love the no ads thing. I could care less if I have to view ads on this forum, so long as my members don't have to put up with it. Definitely a plus from all the other hosts I've tried.

Although I haven?t tried wanadoo and cjb.net services (well, I think I got a redirection account here, but I don?t use it now anyway) it doesn?t surprise me that they?re far worse than Xisto, because I tried many others and the result was always the same...