xisto Community
gameratheart

Trap17 Free Web Hosting Service And The Forum Beats The Rest! the best on the web

Although we haven't heard from most of the teeming masses, I think we're pretty much in agreeement about how good the Trap is...al we have to do is spread the word and invite people to join out of the goodness of our hearts. Funny how we only have two pages so far on this thread.

I don't really care how many pages we get on this thread, in fact I didn't expect to get more than five posts, but what matters here is that people are posting quality posts about their own expiriences. This is very good to see. I am also glad to see that this topic is now a hot topic too!!!

I have tryed many free hostings but nothing is compare with Xisto. Im lucky that I have found it beacuse I ha_te the adds and the poor Upload Limit 300 kb. And bad file extensions and no data bases. So Im very impressed that I found this, beacuse I dident knew that someone can get a free hosting that almost looks exactley as a paid hosting and the only thing that you have yo do here is to keep up your hosting credits. To keep your website alive :P. And one thing too that Im very impressed is that this has an profession C-panel and it is the latest version. So Xisto is the only and the best hosting that I have now, but currentley beacuse I have much work to do Im thinking of get paid hosting in Xisto - Web Hosting. And Xisto - Web Hosting is the best paid hosting that I have ever seen, its soo cheap. That way I may get paid hosting soon but this is a great communnity and I will post more here, just for funn beacuse the pepole is nice here at this forum. And of course I wish evryone here A Happy New year and Happy Christmas beacuse I may forgett to say it later, heh :P.

Yeah this service does rule. The first server I used was Invisionfree. It was ok for a while but problems just started popping up and after using it for a while I found that you can't really do that much with Invisionfree. Plus, all of the ads just got annoying after a while. I just got tired of Invisionfree. I then when on a quest to find a good server with no ads and lots of options and it took a while but I eventually ran into Trap 17. When I first saw what they offered I was pretty surprised. Free service, no ads, loads of options and all you have to do is post?! I signed up right away. I'm very happy with this service and have no plans of changing to another any time soon.

I tried two other hosts before coming to Xisto. Both these hosts promised free hosting without posting. I still posted occationally on their forums because I thought is was a good deal. Eventually each of them went off the free hosting because they found they could not maintain the sites and no one was staying to keep the forums active. I was not sure I could maintain a account on a forum and that is why I hesitated before I chose to find a host that expected posting for hosting. I checked out several hosting companies that wanted posting before settling with Trap. I found that trap was the most friendly and caring about their customers even if they were free. So I chose them. :D

Unicornrose, your expirience is one many a person shares. To put it simply, I had the same problem.Btw I've thought of a Slogan for Xisto (not that we need one):Whatever problem you face on the web,Xisto is the solution.

I agree with you fully.I've been through soooo many hosts! (freewebs,hostultra,bravenet,geocities and alot more!) None of these hosts have ever provided such good hosting! (There was the time I got paid hosting with HostUltra but that's another story) In my honest opinion none of the hosts that I've gone through have had any decent control panel. Freewebs was just plain crappy,hostultra had those insane popups,bravenet as far as I knew didn't have any way to actually have a decent layout except the crappy defualt ones,and geocities was just too...ugh. Xisto pwns all these hosting by 1000's >>;. I just love every tiny little feature! :(.

This is my 500th post so I thought I would make it count.

I have only been with Trap 17 since January 2006. I cannot believe that this forum is comprised of so many helpful, friendly people. Nor that Trap 17 offers so much for so many. My Trap 17 hosted site has been up and running every time I have been on line. If there has been any down time, I certainly didn't catch it. The traffic to my site has been more than I can handle at times. People are making special requests for my web set designs. My Webpage hosted by Trap 17

I would like to thank everybody that has helped me out over the past months. Especially jlhaslip, who lured directed me to Trap 17 from Xisto. Avalon, Albus and AgentB for the sig gifts. Plenoptic, truefusion and others for using my Forum Member userbar design. As well as OpaQue and BuffaloHELP for using my animation for the Xisto - Web Hosting ad, just above here. You have all made this senior citizen feel welcome. There are times that it may seem I need a Trap 17 How to Book for Idiots, but nobody makes me feel stupid when I ask questions. I don't use all the technical stuff offered since I don't know enough about it; like the majority of the members here.

Trap 17 is the best free web hosting!

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Mich I'm glad to hear that you have had good service with Xisto. I have as well. There have been some downtimes for me here and there but none that lasted more than a few minutes. You shouldn't be thanking me for using the userbar, I'm happy to. We all have enjoyed your company here and you are a great person. Congrats by the way on your 500 posts. Now on to the 1000 mark for you.

Congratulations Mich! You really deserved all of your 500 posts and it's been nice having you around (for as long as I've been a member). Keep up the good work and good job on the welcome committee. Don't give up here though, shoot for 1000 like Pleno said, or maybe just 600 first lol

Gatta shoot for the 600's, 700's, 800's, and 900's before you can hit the 1000's! Gratz on your 500th post, I know I was excited when I reached 500. it's really easy to post here isn't it?Been nice having you around, seems like we don't get much of the older folks around here. Guess I shouldn't be saying that, since I'm only 16! :blink:

Congratulations, Mich on your # 500. I was there for the first and hope to be here for the 5,000th.You have been a pleasure to have on the site. I aways look forward to reading your posts, especially the ones that portray your maturity and assist the younger members with their life problems. There is something to be said for your wisdom, experience, and life skills. I only hope they rub off on the younger members. :blink:And I believe the Forum participation has been a great experience for you, too. Your skills have been greatly improved since we first met at Xisto. You are no longer overwhelmed by the experience and your graphics and Computer skills are significantly advanced from back then. Glad to have been a part of it.

Thanks everybody for all the kind words of encouragement. :blink: I will try to stay up on things and continue learning at the same pace. Looking forward to 1000 posts as my next goal.

Congratulations. I?m amazed of how I entered Xisto being much skeptic about it because of past experiences and it?s been years now since I?m here and happy. I have tried to find other similar hostings for other web purposes and I haven?t find something so good (I mean, free, ad-less and with total control of your configuration, which is really hard to find in free hostings). So I?m glad you?re happy too with your hosting, because we all gain. :blink: