xisto Community
gameratheart

Trap17 Free Web Hosting Service And The Forum Beats The Rest! the best on the web

I'm not just saying this, but I totally agree. I had previously tried over a 1200 over so called "Free webhosting" services. It took me 2 years to find this one. And I think I will never leave. The others where all so confusing. You'd never get a simple hosting package. At Xisto you get a nice arangement. With no ads, and no catch it is so much more easier. So guys at Xisto, keep the good work up.

Trap17 is the best; it offers all the features you'd need, plus you know exactly where you stand in terms of meeting your end of the deal thanks to the credits system... most of the other free hosting sties force you to put icky ads up and/or meet some sort of quota in terms of visitors or posts, except that often they won't tell you if you're meeting it or not! The only negative thing was when some of my posts (and credits) got deleted with the update, but it was nothing compared to problems with other hosts (like finding out they don't offer an essential feature, etc) and I'm told it doesn't have to update often so I can live with it. ;)

I just got my hosting account, and so far, Xisto is like infinity^2 times better than my last host. I had my-php.net before. They used some other host, I think it was free for them, and everything took forever. For some reason, they started putting ads on, and I couldn't get into one of my directories. All of my stuff was still there, because I downloaded it to put it on Xisto, but it wouldn't show up. I went to their site, and it still said it was free webhosting with no ads! They're friggin' liars. From what I've seen so far in this forum, and from what I've seen on my new account, this is the best webhost ever!!!!! ;):);)

I just got my hosting account and it is the best by far. The best part about the service, is that it is free. The only thing i'm not liking so far is that the fantastico is not working for some reason, but because it is free, i'm willing to put that aside. It is an amazing hosting service because it is free tho.

Yeah, this place is definitely the best free host I've found. No ads, 50mb of space. The only cost is posting on these forums. That's not too bad at all. I've tried a few other hosts like 9999mb.com, and they wont even let you upload some types of files that you need to run, say, a forum. I'd like it if Xisto had bigger packages, but if you're just making a normal website it's great. Basically there's not much more you could ask for from a free host.

When I first saw the cpanel [5 secs ago] I just stared at the account information and drooled. At first, I was like, wow look at all the pretty 99s then I thought, what the heck am I going to do with 99 subdomains? I'm thinking about getting/buying a domain and parking it here the service and server are so nice! It's so nice that I don't have to remember annoying site names to find the cpanel. I can just type http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Eek! There are so many awesome things at the cpanel that--actually I'm going to go look now.

wow, ty for telling me this. I saw this site on the google results and after many hours of registering on almost every free hosting site, I've come to the conclusion that they were all the same. All of them were horrible and had not enough customization tools to use. None of them reached my needs when it came to my personal liking. But i've seen and heard good things about Xisto so i hope it turns out to be what everyone says!! :XD:

I am very happy to say that My applying for an free web account is approved several minutes ago.I think Xisto really do good job.Cpanel provide rich features for me to create a good web, the link speed is quite fast here not like other service. The disk space and BandWidth is exactly enough. And the Forums is managed well, I never found a good forums with so many people. And as a foreign Language speaker, I think the rule is very good that require posts in well spell, I found it's hard to understand when I visit some other forums.I just want to say I am find what I want, the free web space and the Forums with many kind people, I will stick with Xisto.

Edited by faund (see edit history)

wow, ty for telling me this. I saw this site on the google results and after many hours of registering on almost every free hosting site, I've come to the conclusion that they were all the same. All of them were horrible and had not enough customization tools to use. None of them reached my needs when it came to my personal liking. But i've seen and heard good things about Xisto so i hope it turns out to be what everyone says!! :P

Thats the same with me. Im pretty sure I searched through about 99% of the free hosting sites out there, thats how many I looked through. All had at least something wrong with them. It is like what everyone says. Its practically paid hosting with all the features you can get. If you compared it to some paid hosting plans, i think you will find out for yourself.
Anyone been to 110mb.com? Thats the host i came from. I got out just in time. It took me 2 weeks to export my forums database. Anyway, this one guy on their forums said that 110mb.com was better than some paid hosts, and is the best free host. I laughed when i heard that, and told them about Xisto.