xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElBandoneonWEbsite

What's Your Favorite Kind Of Food?

What's your favorite kind of food? And which one do you think is the healthiest?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like normal English food especially the Full English for breakfast :P. Burgers are nice when I cook my own and I love Sunday lunches. I think French food is quite nice though especially croissants and pains au chocolat. Chinese is okay especially sweet and sour chicken and pizzas are about the only Italian food I like. There's a good pizza restaurant near here. Indian is way too hot and spicy.Some of the fruits we get over here are good too - passion fruits and pineapples etc.

Its a difficult choice between Japanese and Mexican. Mexicans have burritos, refried bean dip, and they use a lot of cilantro in their food. The Japanese have sushi which appears to be low in calories and is very filling. If I had to chose, I'd pick the Mexican food since my most favorite meal of all time comes from Mexico.

I really like Chinese food i don't know why but whenever i have a choice of eating out i get Chinese foods i really like there rice and there egg rolls are so good. Also i choose Chinese food cause it is not like you are eating fast food but you are eating food that you could have cooked at your house.

I love Italian food, i like spaghetti a lot. I didn't used to like it a lot but now that im older i really like tomato-y sauce. I don't eat meat so i am never up for like meatballs and stuff. I like Pizza, especially if it has lots of olives and mushrooms. I am not very into a lot of cheese on my pizza though, but i like the cheese to cover all the sauce. I hate cheese that stretches, i know people say that makes the pizza better but i think its gross, i like the cheap cheese most pizza places use. I like other noodle/pasta stuff to like the kind with the white sauce. I like spinach/cheese ravioli and tortillini.

My favourite out of that has to be fast...but I don't think it's the healthiest, so it's hard to vote for something else ;)But, I've not tried much of the others...I don't dis-like them, I did enjoy quiet alot of them, if not all...But I just enjoy alot more types of fast food

Since I am a Indian so I loves to eat Indian type of Food basically. I loved to eat dosa, idlley, samber bada. I too love to eat pizza and bugger, they are also nice to eat. Basically foods supply us with energy and the required nutrients, which we need for the purpose of the physical work. but if foods are full of taste and within our mood then they imparts to many in us. :unsure:

Well mostly I like eating Italian food. I actually love Italians for their food!! (and for their girls as well :D) so anyway, my favorite food is Lesagnia and pizza as well. but ofcourse I also like American fast food (Burgers and stuff like that...)

ok so being mexican opof course i love mexican food but i also like really spicey things so i like every thing thats spicy. but my parents never let meeat taco bell because they said it wasn't really mexican food. and fast food is for faty ppl have useen wat it does to u? its amzing how ppl get addictied to it andall the suden their fat.

Ya chinese food is :P my favorite type of food but I dont eat it EVERY DAY! And i like mixing it up alot I kida like Mexican food but other than that I like chinese food the best! :P

post-47346-1185976445_thumb.jpg

Itallian-only because I can cook it :P I appreciate food from all cultures, and have had the luxury of sampling everything on the list, I have no complaints about any of it, but then again I am a Taurus and my life revolves around food! Gormet food prefferably. :P Great now I'm hungry.