xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElBandoneonWEbsite

What's Your Favorite Kind Of Food?

What's your favorite kind of food? And which one do you think is the healthiest?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose fast food because there's nothing like a meal at McDonalds and Burger King once a month, that's why I never get bored of it, I only permit myself one a month. I know its unhealthy but who cares?

Of course I'm Asian and Vietnamese to be exact. I like Chinese food. So similiar to the Viet food. I like the Shrimp fried rice, eggs rolls, soup, brocolli beef, and other delicious foods. Then after that would be Mexican food. They are so good. Wait Thai food goes before Mexican. Thai food is so spicy and good.

22990[/snapback]

Ok i am writing this just to get free web hosting so dont mind me...\

I am writing this, oh i said that all ready.. ok

Now something on serbian: Pisem ovo samo da bih dobio besplatan hostinh....

So how R U at the moment?

Ok i am writing this just to get free web hosting so dont mind me...\

I am writing this, oh i said that all ready.. ok

Now something on serbian: Pisem ovo samo da bih dobio besplatan hostinh....

So how R U at the moment?

141973[/snapback]

Ok if we are talking about food i would like to contribute voting for italian food.

Mhm, pizza, pasta,....

Or for a serbian food

Sorry for my bad english i'm still learning

ok so beiong mexican opof course i love mexican food but i also like really spicey things so i like every thing thats spicy. but my parents never let meeat taco bell because they said it wasn't really mexican food. and fast food is for faty ppl have useen wat it does to u?!!!!?!?!?!?! its amzing how ppl get addictied to it andall the suden their fat.

How can Mexican food be the healthest - my sister lives there and says its really fried and everyone is pretty fat. Theres hardly any fat people in Japan. They also live the longest, aussies are number 2. But I think indian must be pretty good as well. but a lot of gee in there cooking though

I can't take place in the poll, because my food catagory doens't fit into either (add an 'other'?)But, the primary foods that I eat daily are fruit, dairy, and wheat. I eat cereal (Frosted mini wheats) 2-3 times a day (and I'm generous in my bowl size) with skim milk. I have fruit for breakfast, lunch, and any snacks I have. I have fat-free yogurt for lunch. Sometimes I have a sandwitch or trail mix for lunch too, and if I don't I sometimes have a sandwitch or trail mix with the snack I Have when I get home from school..Then I have most of my protein for dinner.

Really i like the food of Italian.but i choose the food of chinese ..because i like the food of chinese very much too..so if you want to let me chose one of them .i think that it is difficutly very much..sometimes i think .we need not must to one which is the favorie or best from lost things .

I chose indian from the list but really I like all types of food. I'm from england where indian, chinese and meditaranian (mostly greek or turkish) are all very popular. Thai food is also quite popular. One of my favorites is falafel (deep fried highly spiced spherical chickpea patties ) served with pita bread, some gorgeous salad and a fine helping of houmous.

I am american and i really like eating mexican food. It is really good and its pretty healthy for you. I like taco's, quesidilla's, and fajita's. They are all good, and there are so many different things that you can put on it. I also like italian food too. But i prefer mexican over it though.

I have voted for fast food there !!! There is nothing better than a plate of "bhel puri" or spicy indian fast food , on any cold day . I do like mexican cuisine ahead of traditional indian food. But indian fast food tops the list for me.