xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Best Email Service? which one do you like most?

Which is the best email?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm I has hotmail yahoo gmail. But I like yahoo the best because they has pretty good spam filter and offer for 100 mb this is I never used it up. hotmail and gmail is ok. hotmail fast and reliable but they give too little space and has many spam. gmail offer largest space but has to request invite from other user to regist it. For me I prefer yahoo. <_<

I personally thing Gmail is the best because of the fast interface. <_< But the bad thing about the multiple frames and fake links are that they make several browsers inaccessible (did I spell that right?). Well still becuase of the fast service and the cool features Gmail deserves atleast a 8.5 out of 10 right?

i like smileyworld.com most people have never heard of it but i seem to get unlimited space and no spam whatsoever :)

hmmm...i guess i will consider opening an email in smileyworld. :D

Sup all,I currently have a gmail, hotmail and my favorite is Fusemail. Fusemail used to be free but now i have to pay for it. I dont really mind it tho because its so sweet. I can create mail aliases (its just like making another email address to use onthe same account) and then if i ever get to much junk mail sent to that alias, i just delete it. and then i wont recieve anymore email's there. I dont know if i explained that very well, you'll just have to check it out your self.It also has rss feeds into your email.. so thats cool. and just tons of other features like IMAP4 access, an outlook plugin, sweet spam filters, journal, calendar... the list is long. And soon it will have the ability to ftp and us it like a file storage.Just check it out. Its way better than any others I've used before.-I dont want you to think im advertising for fusemail, its just that not to many poeple have heard of them even though their pretty big. I was just bragg'n up my email.

Oh well, I used to think that GMail is meant for some people but i just registered for my new account (Thanks to Solanky's invite). Heehaa. Am i happy about that? To teel you guys the truth, I am very happy. I think Gmail is Gr8. I like all their features and the quick reply and compose pages. I dont have to wait to my compose page and reply pages to load. That is real gr8. GMail is kool...I like it

How can anyone prefer hotmail or yahoo when tey dont get nearly as much space and the layout is so much easier to work around!

How can anyone prefer hotmail or yahoo when tey dont get  nearly as much space and the layout is so much easier to work around!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, space isn't the big factor I think. Most people willl never use 1GB for email. Unless you are storing files in your email... but there are better places for file storage. Personally though, I vote for Gmail too.

Why?

(1) Gmail is COOL!!

(2) It is faster than Hotmail and Yahoo (load times are noticeable better)

(3) search capability in the emails (have used it a lot)

(4) not as much annoying advertising (I dont even notice their text links)

Well, space isn't the big factor I think.  Most people willl never use 1GB for email.  Unless you are storing files in your email...  but there are better places for file storage.  Personally though, I vote for Gmail too.

Why?

(1) Gmail is COOL!!

(2) It is faster than Hotmail and Yahoo (load times are noticeable better)

(3) search capability in the emails (have used it a lot)

(4) not as much annoying advertising (I dont even notice their text links)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you got it right no9t9. Gmail is noticeably faster than Yahoo and MSN or any other email services I have used previously. Gmail is really kool.

One thing i like very well about Gmail is the ability to reply to messages in the same page instead of having to start loading a new page all over. That wastes a lot useful surfing time.

until now I don't have any favorites, Hotmail sucks the space they give you is nothing, yahoo they give you more space but still there's something about it that I don't like...The best one is my friends e-mail server, because I use Outlook and Thunderbird, I don't have a space limit .

I admit that 1 gig is better than the old hotmail server which was 2 meg, lol, but i couldnt change anyway, msn managers cant change, :( , but now msn is uping it to 250 meg i think it is, and that should have already taken place, i dont know bout aus but in amerika it definately has.shows it is better to register .net in american name. Now with 250 meg, i dont need to delte anything, i think that 10 megs is enough for what i need, what do you think?

Sorry, i just read the other posts, and i seems that people think spam comes from hotmail, hotmail doesnt have spam. it doesnt, and i cant, it says it in the user agreement, it wont give you spam, it is illegal if they do.

I just checked into my gmail again. I really don't like the layout. Too freakin weird and small and not easy to navigate for me. I am just used to yahoo and after 4 years, I am not really going to change all that.

I use hotmail and gmail. Personally I think that gmail WILL be better than hotmail when google messenger comes out. At the moment I like hotmail, you get 250mb space, I like its layout and messenger. The only better thing in gmail is that you get 1GB space.