xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Best Email Service? which one do you like most?

Which is the best email?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was going over my old hotmail account and discovered that it now gives 250mb storage. Not that i really care as i think Gmail is the best but its useful information all the same <_<

I was going over my old hotmail account and discovered that it now gives 250mb storage. Not that i really care as i think Gmail is the best but its useful information all the same :P

:) serious?
edit: i use Gmail cause its fast.

before that i used the email my isp gave me <_<
Edited by zip_mc (see edit history)

yes, hotmail gives 250 mb free now.i still like gmail best. 1 gig of space <_<yahoo is second best, because i've been using it since my first email account.hotmail is ok, seems kinda slow.

damn a lot of you guys like Gmail. I am impressed. I don't really like it all that much. I don't like the look or the way it sorts out stuff.

i like gmail the best, it is completely idiot-proof, just how i like it!! ; )plus, being invited to an invite-only service is like a badge of honor!!! and if you can find someone who doesn't have an account yet, you can make cool deals and get cool stuff for basically nothing!! i invited my teacher!! true story. <_<and more space is never a bad thing!!!!!

Gmail. No that I like gmail so much, but I like open source and google is useing linux, that I now for shure <_<

I'm using yahoo mail for 3 years, and this is the best mail service i found. It's quick, has spam filtres, and some greate upload time.Inconvenience banners. Now that they updated to 100 meg, i'm realy loving it.I don't know how gmail is, how do i get it ? were do i sing up... maybe this is better, but my vote si for yahoo mail.

dear odomike,                      You can't register for gmail like yahoo mail and hotmail . You have to get a gmail invite from a already registered gmail user. I currently have an invite .If you want to get it just PM me your email and I will send it to you.

Kool mate, I am gonna PM you right away. Thanks for the offer. I am very grateful for that.

im kinda torn apart on this one. i like gmail cause of the massive amount of space and the layout but i love yahoos spam filter and the customization options like with the colors and all but i voted for gmail because of the space and i dont get spam cause i only give it out to people i know which is my adive to all of you <_<

I prefer Yahoo,I have a 2 Gmail Accounts, 1 Hotmail Account and 2 Yahoo Accounts... and so far Yahoo has proved to be the best for the speed of Sending/Recieving, I tested emailing between these accounts.Gmail = Took some time to recieve emails from Hotmail, almost instantly recieved emails from Yahoo. Sending from Gmail, Yahoo recieved emails from Gmail almost instantly but sending to hotmail took some time.Hotmail = Sending to Gmail was very slow, to Yahoo was pretty fast. Recieving from Yahoo was fast, from Gmail was slow.Yahoo = All Around best performer, to Gmail, Almost Instant, to hotmail, Almost Instant, recieving, from Gmail, Almost Instant, from Hotmail, Almost Instant.So overall Yahoo performed the best in reliability <_<Hope this helps!

Yeah I have to agree with that man. Yahoo by far has been the best.I have had like maybe 10 yahoo accounts2 aol accounts1 hotmail2 Gmail1 mail.com1 myway.com1 punkhardcore.com emailand yeah <_<