xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Come Up With New Member Rank Names your chance to contribute in forum mod

Wait if thats the case I should be like loaded with pips then :P, because if I remember correctly they have to do with a post count and I seem to be missing a few :D. Just thought of an uber idea, set up pips for the hosted member color and the good ole black pip for regular members.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Mike, your pips are pushing everything in your post to the right so I have to scroll horizontally to see everything! >.<BuffaloHELP, is there a way to give him a special uber pip? How about a can of SPAM? Or evil green pips?

Jimmy,I think you actually need 501 posts for that status. If it doesn't work at 500, then make one more post. :D

I'm sorry the previous topic was deleted accidentally when I went to control a spam post. Again, any spam reply will be deleted on the spot--no exceptions.

Currently we have ranking name only up to 200 posts. I would like to add the followings:

Member rank: To Be Announced

Member rank: TBA

I was trying for few names like: TRAP 1, TRAP 2, Trappateer, Trap Cadet, Trap General, Trap Admiral, TRAP4Life etc.

Suggest your own names according to how you see it fit. I would like everyone to participate in this thread.

'' i think that trap admiral is good because it makes people who rise to that rank sound like naval officers.

my idea is:1000 posts - Privileged Member [Level 1]2000 posts - Privileged Member [Level 2]3000 posts - Privileged Member [Level 3]4000 posts - Veteran5000 posts - Super Veteran10 000 posts - [MODERATOR]about 10 000 posts i was thinking that if someone has been devoted enough to Xisto as to post 10 000 posts then they could like automatically become a moderator or something. just an idea.

The way the rank names are right now I'm lost as far as understanding anythingabout them.Not that I'm complaing.I'm not really bothered at all about ranking anyway,it'sjust I haven't chanced upon anything that would explain amything anyway. Xisto is great as it is though.

'' i think that trap admiral is good because it makes people who rise to that rank sound like naval officers.

Yeah, trap admiral sounds pretty good, so they should make it sound like an army of trappers or something so trap soldier, or something. Right now I don't really like this system of Newbie, becuae it makes me feel like an undervalued member. Ah well only 15 more posts to go then I can actually be a 'member' woohoo.

Just a random guest giving you an idea

0   Make a Post ALREADY!

1-25 NEWBIE

26-100 Junior Member

101-250         Member

251- 500       Senior Member

501-750                     Board Senior Member

751-1,000     Experienced Member

1,001-1,500 Experienced Board Member

1,501-2,000 Skilled Member

2,001-3,000 Advanced Member

3,001-5,000   Expert Member