xisto Community
OpaQue

Buffalohelp & Wassie NEW ADMINISTRATORS

*congratulations!* both boffalohelp and wassie!

i do see some body get help from boffalohelp usually,who are really a good guy as a mod.our new admin wassie is a old member of Xisto pass long time in forum,worth of being respected.well,welcome our new admin like before,and hope our forum goes well everyday.

WOW, really cool to be admin again :)and i congratulate BuffaloHELP also offcourse :)So people, if you experience any problems, dont hassitate, and come to me or Buffalo ;)

Nice, You guys does diserve that position. And dont be angry at me but I tought that you where females too. But anyway im happy that you got that position.Congrats BH and Wassie! And hope you therat me good, lol just kiddning. :)

wee :) I just like to say Happy adminatinday! meheh Buff is awesome and yeah he'll do a great job - defo..and well wassie...ums he's one hot admin, haha.

wee :) I just like to say Happy adminatinday! meheh Buff is awesome and yeah he'll do a great job - defo..and  well wassie...ums he's one hot admin, haha.

196148[/snapback]

I knew you would say that about Wassie ;-) LOL!

*clap, clap, clap* Congratulations to oth of you! I have been a member of Trap for more than a year now, and I have seen (or read) how these two guys do their jobs as moderators very well. If I have my memory correct, Wassie has already been an Administror for Trap 17 before, but due to some security reasons Admin OpaQue demoted (the opposite of promoted) Wassie as a Forum Moderator. Again congratulations to both of you!!

These guys were splendid with their support whilst they were moderators, so now is there chance to prove themselves as good admins, which I'm sure they will be.Good luck both! So good to have members like you on the team providing support whenever we need it or when there are general problems.Congratulations :)

been gone a week and alot as happen 21 pages worth of new posts 2 new admin should be back this weekend and with lots of catching up to do as well.Buff daddy holla you richley deserve the position with your knowledge and what not.same with wassie as well.

Mr. Buffalo....! To an compadre in combat, a well deserved position for you. Always right on the money when dealing with members and quick to edit the spammers out there when you find my auto spams and on AIM chats :). Well deserved buddy.Wassie, only fitting for you, one of the oldest members here, you're dedicated to Xisto, *pauses for applause*, continue to do a great job of supporting OpaQue and Xisto.

I must say when I first saw the topic I had this sinking feeling and had to click it anyway, despite doing my homework :). I thought you guys were going away, but hey what itsn't bad news is good. I've been considering swiching to Xisto for some time now, and one of the only things that keeps me here is the familear names.

BuffyHELP! You're an admin now! No wonder! You're always so helpful and very friendly, not to mention, professional! YOU GO BUFFY!! ^_^ I hope you do your job just as well, or even better! Best of luck to both of you!Congratulations to you two! *cheers!*