xisto Community
OpaQue

Buffalohelp & Wassie NEW ADMINISTRATORS

A bit late but congratulations guys (or galls)You've been great moderators and helped me out in some form over the months, so thank you :P and may you carry on your greatness.

Grats both of you, I know from own experience that they will be two very good administrators....And i think Sain-Micheal has taken over their place as moderater, as i've just seen he's blue in the shoutbox....?? That's a good choice aswell. He's spens much time online and posts very well. And ofcourse: he's the sigg master....

congratulation to BuffaloHELP and wassie!!! . Welcome them in Adminstration obligation and coperation.Regards

Just thought I'd send out my congratulations to the new admins. From what I've seen, they're very professional and very deserving of their new positions in the T17 community.Once again, congratulations, wassie and BuffaloHELP. Sorry 'bout the delay, guys!

I didn't reply to this thread not because I was a snob :P but I didn't want to toot my own horn...ya know? I truly thank you all for your support and kind words. I will do my best to serve Xisto as well as I know how. But I think this topic has been read and seen so it's time to close it up. What do you think?

hello i want to congratulate them both i dont really know them but they did i great job to recive admin powers good luck both of you and congrats once again