xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Google's Going To Take Over The World. Submit or be destroyed

Didn't people think microsoft was going to take over the world?.....and they didn't...at least not that i know of. Google's homepage is so ugly and its been the same for years. a big google and a search box. maybe simple is better

191872[/snapback]

first off.. M$ practically has taken over the computer world... and u can customize google... itd be cool if they added a thing so u can totally customize it like u can with myspace... ^_^...

its funny because i was about to make this thread if it wasnt already there... but it was...

YTeah but it really makes you think how google can mantain such a open source nature. I personaly think they are just doing this so that they can over take other OS such as Linux with really good one and then bring out updates that cost. A bit like norton, you buy the pakcage and think you have it for ever without any other payments but then about 2 months later you have to spend 24 pounds upgrading the stupid thing. I really thikn google should be cut down to size, it is a search engine not microsoft...

I wonder if Google is going to take over our home appliances. Be like web surfing toaster and stuff. Or make movies. Have like a large Google Store chain like Walmart. Then Paris HIlton will be Google's friend. lol.You know what i still don't know who the owner of Google is. I just know there's google. lol.

I highly doubt google will ever take over the world. Yet alone develop a succesful OS.Since google is free, I doubt it has enough money to do any of this stuff, espessialy creating Robots...it just seems impossible for them.Quite interesting though, I'd like to see google try to take over Microsoft...even Apple for that matter.

I wouldn't really mind that much if google decided to take over the world. They are a good really company. Probably (definitely) the largest search engine, and give Internet surfers the best features and tools out there. If I need anything, I go to Google.Now, the smaller companies though, like MSN, wouldn't go down without a fight and I am sure that they would be launching viruses at each other in an attempt to destroy each others servers ;) No, but I bet that there would be quite a struggle.

Oh interesting , how we all wonder the power of Google these days. I highly doubt it, as it just sound so unreasonable a search engine company will create world damnation. It?s true Google is indeed a lead roll search engines, and now expanding even greater, I doubt they?ll rise too high.They could most likely, if they do correctly, take over the media, or computer world. They can the Computer God, sending virus of the less deserving and making the better with more power and control. You never know what technology will be created these days, the future is too unpredictable.

Hehehe, that Google Purge was hilarious! Even though it's a joke... (Aww) they seem to suggest that they want to take over the world anyway. Bah, no matter how hard they may try, they can't hide their secret and maniacal plans to finally take over the technological world. Hmm... maybe I should start a search engine soon and plan to take over the world... :)

Hmmm just so you guys stop paranoia, Genetic algorithms are a type of mathematical equation used to make evolutionary systems. It has nothing to do with your DNA. Sorry.

-reply by EmuWikiAdmin