xisto Community
devildude93

Which Is Your Favorite Sport?

My favourite sport is Football and Dodge ball. :angel: I always like to be in the goal in dodge ball, because for some reason I can dodge the ball sort of like the Matrix. No, seriously..I am not joking with this. When the ball is coming at me, I can move out of the way quick enough within -1.4 seconds before it hits me. I can do a backflip/front flip when the ball is coming at me also. Once, I was playing at School, our P.E teacher (Alex - has a VERY powerful boot) kicks the ball toward me, I can run up the wall and flip back. It's so very strange and awesome. I guess it's some advantage that I have inside of me, that can dodge a fast strike like that. :(

My favourite sport has to be football (soccer). It's a game I've always loved to watch and play. This is closely followed by basketball just because I was good at it when I was in school.

My favorite sport is (American) football. I was raised watching it and raised to root for the Steelers. (Love 'em or hate 'em, they've got six rings now so no one can discount them as a damn good team.) I'm not quite sure what draws me in for football though. I think it's because I'm definitely not a prissy girl and therefore, I love seeing some bone-crushing action on the field. I also enjoy playing the occasional game of football in the back yard but for the most part, I'm a spectator. ;)

My favorite sport to participate in is swimming, since I absolutely love the water. I also enjoy playing tennis, but it's much harder to play tennis against myself, and I don't have as easy access to tennis courts and a tennis partner.In terms of my favorite sports to watch, I like watching gymnastics (due to having done gymnastics when I was younger) and ice skating. And thanks to my friends in college, I now enjoy watching American college football.

My favorite sport is cricket. I enjoy it very much while watching it on tv. I am a supporter of Indian cricket team and my favorite cricketers are Rahul Dravid and Ricky Ponting I also like car racing and would like to drive a sports car on a race track at least once in my lifeHope I will get the chance in this life only!

I have to say my two favourite sports (I don't have one!) are Soccer, and Crew.

I now plan to play soccer, and row for crew for the rest of my life. Right now I do soccer in the fall for my school and do Crew in the spring on the varsity team.

I seem to be very decent at both of them, but I don't want to sound like I am complimenting myself, but I make a very good contribution to both teams.

Other than my school teams, I do not play on outside teams, I may start in the near future to bring up my skill.

Those two sports are two that I will never stop playing.

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

unknownWhich Is Your Favorite Sport?

My favorite sport is rugby and high jump.. I like rugby because I'm one of the best tacklers in my year.. Its a long story... Before I went to the school that I'm at now,, I was playing rugby with my friends and I swore to one of my friends that I wud never play rugby and I wud never ever like it at all,, but look were I am am in theA squad for year 8, and why I'm in there is because I'm one of the best tacklers as I mentioned and in the squad I play flanker.. I like high jump because the first time I played it was in year four and I should of came first but this guy cheated, which I cant remember how, but I came second and I hadn't done high jump until year 8 and I came second best in my year and I hadn't played it in like three to four years so I was quite good at it.. Post bac and tell me what your favorite sports are and why!! seya later!!-question by Darienna

Let me think...I want to say that my favorite sport is basketball. I do not like soccer too much because one needs a lot of patience - similar to fishing or investing for the long run. It takes a long time to score. I do not like volleyball as much because the two teams are always separated. The competition seems to be mild. I do not like baseball so much because I simply have not learnt about that sport enough. I do not understand it. I do not know why a lot of people love that sport. The bottom line is I know a little bit of everything (not literally though), but I am not great with any of them.

Airsoft. Great cardiopulmonary exercise and sometimes even muscular strength. You can do it with any body and any where (well maybe not anywhere but a lot of places) any time. It's cheap, no equipment required ('cept safety glasses obviously), less painful than paintball, you can go at your own pace, you set your own rules, you can do it with people you choose, it's outdoors or indoors and much much more. I am actually going to a scrimmage tomorrow and hoping to kick some *bottom*.

Sepak Takraw. If you don't know what this game is, imagine volleyball but with the use of your feet, head and chest (yeah. Just like football.) And instead of using an air-field ball, use a plastic or ratan ball. I'm sure some SouthEast Asians or Asians are familiar with this game. Canadians, too.

there are many sports that i'm interested in, just like football, basketball, volleyball, etc. but the most favorite one is online PC-Console gaming :D i don't know if you call it a sport or no but i can prove it is a sport. you may think than a game is not a sport because you are not moving your body when you are doing it, then i should give you an example which proves games needs movement too. just think about microsoft XBOX kinect,watch the advertisement in youtube and see how it needs you to move to control the game, so it is a sport too. Another favorite sport of mine is football but only on TV :P i watch nearly every football game all over the world and i even record their exciting moments but i rarely play football in real life, some times when my friends insist on playing then i go and play some with them. but the only sport which is real sport (from your point of view) and i'm doing it everyday is running which i first started to do it for loosing weight but after some time i found it as a daily thing to do which when i don't do it, i think i have missed something. I think another sport that i'm doing is racing, here on our location every month they create a race for those who are interesting in car racing, the race is not a professional one and everyone with every car can participate in it so this made it a real fun but this race really destroys the cars because the road is not asphalt and it is a mountain road. so most of people bring their old and crappy cars and this doubles the fun as you can freely hit other cars and everyone is going too slow because the cars are not capable of going fast in such a road. these are my favorites sports but some of you may think some of them are not sport but anyway a sport should just make you happy and fresh and all of above things just do it for me.