xisto Community
devildude93

Which Is Your Favorite Sport?

my favourite sport is cricket, its the most cherished game in the sucontinent of asiahowever, i do like watching tennis, badminton, volleyball, wrestling and table tennis...and not to forget F1, if you count it as a sport

My favorite sport is ice hockey. You can check people and get in fights and the most you can get most of the time is two minutes in the penalty box. Awesome sport!

tennis

Which Is Your Favorite Sport?

Replying to nelimitatMy favorite sport is tennis because I love to play tennis with my friends in weekend!I think its fun!And best sport in the world!

-reply by AiyjamalkyzyMaksat0408111

<_< Chess wow haven't heard many people say they like that. Most people think it's boring. But i suppose if you know how to play and you get to play against good people it could be quite addictive. Im a big big Football fan and Manchester United is my team. U.N.I.T.E.D :(

Personally, my favourite sports would include tennis, football, golf and hockey. I've been playing probably football for around 7years, tennis for 5years, golf for 3years and hockey for 3years. I've played in various different teams for all of them, but personally I'd have to say that tennis has been the most fun out of the lot, probably cause I'm better at it than any other one :lol:

My favorite sport is rugby and high jump.. I like rugby because im one of the besat tacklers in my year.. its a long story... Before i went to the school that im at now,, i was playing rugby with my friends and i swore to one of my friends that i wud never play ruggby and i wud never ever like it at all,, but look were i am am in theA squad for year 8, and why im in there is because im one of the best tacklers as i mentioned and in the squad i play flanker.. I like high jump because the first time i played it was in year four and i should of came first but this guy cheated, which i cant remember how, but i came second and i hadnt done high jump un till year 8 and i came second best in my year and i hadnt played it in like three to four years so i was quite good at it.. Post bac and tell me wat your favorite sports are and wwhy!! seya later!!

Football is the best sport.