xisto Community
devildude93

Which Is Your Favorite Sport?

My favorites sports are Football (soccer), water polo, and Badminton all in that order. Actually the last two I started practicing because are football coach forced us to play them. Water polo really helps one to built strength, while badminton increases your agility and coordination... if your agile and strong, your one tough bone to take a bite at in soccer. I have grown my entire life playing soccer, but I hate to admit that until a good five years ago I was an easy opponent to get rid off... my skills are superb and have always been, but I was easily knocked to the floor... but that stopped as soon as I joined water polo and badminton. Now I am an extremely hard player to take down.

It's soccer of course.. I really love soccer.. Street soccer, soccer on a normal field, futsal.. it's all great. I like to watch it too, and watch car racing / motor racing.. the sport I really hate are those like Strongest Man etc. That's so stupid ^_^

My favorite sport is paintball because it's the only sport that you can shoot someone without killing them. It seems that it is one of the fastest growing sports around the world because of it's appeal to the younger generation. I know it has appeal to me and i have been addicted to it since i was 13.

My favourite sport is also rugby union! It is much better sport than football as it allows physical contact, which in my opinion opitamises sport in itself. Rugby allows you to take the game by the scruff of the neck and really let out some aggression.

My favourite sport is tennisI have training once a week (want more, but I don't have the time for it). I always play it with my family when we're on holidayI also play football. Not a lot, but when I have the opportunity.

My favorite sport has to be hockey. I have been playing for a very long time and just love it. I originally started out playing soccer (futbal) when i was younger but transitioned to hockey. For me, they are very similar in how they are played except one gets to be more physical and a bit quicker paced. They both play a very positionally sound game and involved lots of sprinting.

TENNISBADMINTONFOOTBALLthese wud be on the top 3 list of my favourites. in our country cricket is a religion. but can it be considered as a sport..well i think it can be a game but not a sportsport is one which must have some element of sportsmanship in the participants.game doesn't need thattennis on the other hand is a classy sport which has everything it takes to be at no.1baddy is my favourite coz i think it is similar to tennis in a few aspectsFootball....... the name of the game..........Footballnothing can replace football on the list of favourites as this has action, reaction, drama, tragedy, comedy, climax

I like loadsa sports cricket , football badminton and loads more i like all sports but mainly cricket and football i support arsenal because they rock :) and i support india for cricket as there my home team and they rock to:D

Basketball all the way! The thing i like about it is that there are different styles of basketball like you can play streetball as well. Unlike street soccer, there are more tricks you can do with basketball and its a really fun game!After basketball i would have to say touch footy. Touch footy's a mad game especially because im a mad stepper! not to brag! Last year i played in our school touch footy team and not to be offensive or anything but my team SUCKED! so we versed all the good schools and i managed to score on average 1 try every game =]Mainly due to my stepping skillz! lol!Oh and the btw...does the rubiks cube count as a sport? LOL! i can do it on average: 42 secs

Edited by hamza12 (see edit history)

Well since I'm an Aussie i love my Rugby League, AFL and Cricket. But I enjoy some soccer and particularly love my V8 Supercars. I play AFL for club footy and am currently in a rep side in my area. I am considering switching to league but i might stick it out in AFL. I love playing basketball as well at school. I don't mind touch footy as well but prefer contact :lol:

No one has mentioned my favorite sport, so I want to show my love for disc golf (also known as frisbee golf). Disc golf is fun, inexpensive, and great exercise. You can play alone or with friends. For spectator sports, I enjoy watching football, both NFL (Go Panthers!) and soccer (EPL, MLS, and international games) I enjoy watching boxing too.

I ♥ basketballWhich Is Your Favorite Sport?

My favorite sport is basketball. I've been practising basketball for six years. It's not a difficult sport but my couch always says: basketball is a sport just for smart people. But I don't think so. I think that everybody can practise basketball if they want to play basketball. You don't need to wear protective gear for practising basketball but if you're going to plat in a competition you can use special sneakers for jumping. I practise basketball because I like it and the thing that I like about it 's that there are different stules of basketball like you can play streetball as well and there more tricks you can do with basketball and it's a really fun sport ! .. I really like playing basketball !! .. N__n Gisell Rosales *

-reply by Gisell Rosales*

My favourite sport for watching is Basketball. Becouse all the time there is action, balls, shoots, good dunks etc..And my favourite sport for playing is Swimming. Becouse it's so relaxing and good for your body, health..