xisto Community
Ryo

George Bush

It's not the president's fault 9/11 happened and the nerve of you to think that. It was the american peoples fault people like you and me that think the united states is infalliable. We are cocky and people say on no no one could attack us we are the united states and people like the terroist's point this out and make us self destruct. Luckily some people know that they are doing this and they are the ones that keep the united states from self destructing. why is it that everytime something bad happens it is the american citizens tedency to always blame it on the president. And espically bush because he is a republican. People say he cheeted on the election he did not he was voted in fairly by his peers the american citizens. If you didnt vote you have no right to critisize him or what he does.

194741[/snapback]

Well If I lived in the US wouldn't vote anyways since they do cheat. If the "elite" wants one man to win, he will win no matter what people vote. And it is Bush' fault 9/11 occured since he and his own re-enacted the whole massacre just to create more hate and war. I can recall there were over 4 anti-terrorist excercises at the exact same time 9/11 happened and Bush' right hand Cheney was in control that day over the USAF wich couldn't get there on time, since the exercises confused them to where they should go, this isn't coincidence.

i really dont understand why everyone hates george bush. hes not a bad guy. i thinks its just the liberals that dont understand that hes a good president that deserves your respect. HE IS OUR PERSIDENT. he seems to be the least liked president in history comeon hes not that bad.

188197[/snapback]

1. George Walker Bush got 49% of the voters in first election and 51% in the second. [What 's democracy?].

2. The quality of his administration are not as we know before. Take example the the Secretary of state Colin Powell and now Condie Rice are not goods in this job despite their qualification for another jobs. Compare them with Madeline Albright, Lawrence Eagleburger, James Paker , George Schultz or Heney Kissenger. Compare them when they discuss an issue or interview and judge by yourselves. Also compare theDefence Secretary Rumsfeld with the past defiance Secretaries.

3. G. W. Bush nominated John R. Bolton to be US Ambassador at UN . The Congress was opposed to this nomination because of problems with Bolton history and because he is not recognizing the UN by his word. [nothing is called UN]. But President Bush appointed him without the confirmation of the congress in

4. G. W. Bush nominated the White House counsel Harriet Miers for Supreme Court If she will confirmed, she will become a Judge in the highest Court without being Magistrate or Judge before.

5. George Walker Bush invaded Iraq without UN approval on false reasons. The US-led invasion of Iraq was an illegal act that contravened the UN charter. United Nations' top two weapons experts said that the invasion of Iraq a year ago was not justified by the evidence in hand at the time. 2,000 Americans have lost their life for nothing and more to come [i very sorry for that].

6. G. W. Bush Rejected of Kyoto Treaty (Kyoto Protocol). In March 2001, President George W. Bush announced his administration's opposition to the Kyoto Protocol, the 1997 international accord setting limits on greenhouse gas emissions.

7. US wanted withdraws from the Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) Treaty with Russia.

8. G. W. Bush administration Shifts Stance on Nuclear Treaty: On July 31, 2004, in a significant shift in U.S. policy, the Bush administration announced that it will oppose provisions for inspections and verification as part of an international treaty that would ban production of nuclear weapons materials by any state of highly enriched uranium and plutonium for weapons. The Bush administration still supported a treaty, but not verification.

9. G. W. Bush's North Korea policy still in histation: In March, 2001, Bush surprised the world by announcing, that the United States would not resume Clinton-era talks with North Korea. Three months later in June, 2001, Bush surprised the world again by having a sudden change of heart. He decided to resume the talks. The talks continues for many year and in last meeting on September 20, 2005, the diplomats from the six-party talks mingle in Beijing announced that North Korea agreed to give up nuclear weapons and nuclear programs in return of help and assurance to not be attacked and given a light-water nuclear reactor. BUT next day , North Korea said it would begin dismantling its nuclear program only if the United States provides a light-water reactor for civilian power FIRST. The demand could threaten a day-old agreement between North Korea and the five nations involved in nuclear disarmament talks.

i really dont understand why everyone hates george bush. hes not a bad guy. i thinks its just the liberals that dont understand that hes a good president that deserves your respect. HE IS OUR PERSIDENT. he seems to be the least liked president in history comeon hes not that bad.

188197[/snapback]

I don't really care for him, infact, i dont really care for any presidents that have run in the past 16 years... Things would be alot different if i were incharge... yes... alot different...

If you really care what i think should be changed in the world go ahead and click here.

^_^

Well Apart from he has gone to war with every country possible!

194674[/snapback]

yep thats right EVERY COUNTRY possible hmm??

yep.. iraq... every country possible...

I LOVE IT!

A friend from California sent me this one:google the word "failure" (no quotes) and look at the first page that pops up.

188197[/snapback]

C'mmon!!!!! I can't believe you say so. I have plenty of friends from the USA, and believe me, they all DO NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL, and believe me too: they all are very patriotic (is it right to say?, excuse my spelling). The reason? There are several reasons to believe he shall not be your president.

But anyways, I respect all opinions and yours will be respected as well ^_^

Cheers!!!! :lol:

OK for the person who said

Look what hes done to our economy. It was great when Bill Clinton left. People lost jobs, they're getting shot, and he thinks 9/11 is connected to The War on Iraq.

you just dont understand how the economy works and that an economy does not just change over night. First of all, an economy of the United States at any current moment is due to the policies of the PREVIOUS president and previous policy makers. So technically when you say look at the economy, the only person you can blame is Ex-President Clinton and his policies.
Next, the war with Iraq. I understand that people do not agree that American citizens should be dying overseas for "no reason" but sadly people do not want to face the fact that there is a reason. Think about it, when the majority (no all) terrorists came from Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, and other middle east countries and those people use those acts of terrorism again our citizens that there is not a cause to try and reduce there number? Do you value your life and other lives that little that you believe that acts of terrorism should go on with consequences. Yes, we are losing citizens every day in this war but that is a casuality and i for one would risk my life to help prevent thousands of other from dying from an act of terriorism.

Finally, i know there are foreigners who post here to and not to disrespect all of you but do you all really believe everything that you read in the newspaper. Any logical person knows that newspaper articles and tv news reports and manipulated so that the best ratings and the most money can be made from them so they cannot be trusted in entirely. Yes, most of the facts are not fabricated but it does not mean that there are other facts that balance out the bad ones they publish and this is shown in many times of our era (especially in the US during the Cuban Missle Crisis and the Cold War).

So basically my point is that people should not make statements without first obtaining all the facts and evaluating the how truthful they may be. This is technically the first step in any logic class. Make logical and correct inferences. Thus, without all the facts a truthful inference cannot be made. Finally, for those who live the USA, i have one last point to make. How many people do you know who dislike PRESIDENT Bush? Probabaly a bunch but how many people do you know like Bush. Probably very few since is supporters voted him into office and basically have no reason to fight an argument already won. Us supporters have no need to go complaining and wineing to everyone we know about how good the President is since we are better than that. Since when in life do you wine about everything you lose in. Take it like a man (no offense to the ladies but im just using the phrase) and accept your loses and move on. Get over you lose and just go vote in the next election. It is a democracy for a reason.