xisto Community
AmandaB78

What Is A Chupacabra? Very Interesting.

I think there is some animal out there that is causing the "goatsucking" of animals in Central america. Every year they find a new species or two around the globe. Last year, they found the Ivory-billed woodpecker wasn't so extinct.

what a mess guys....since i was like 8 years old i have heard about these things... and i mean things because at the beggining i thought they were real but with the time and after hearing very much about it i really think this matter is a whole lie, and to finish this up a guy named mausan said this things were for real... i really doubt it now, and he is onw of the promotors of the ufos... and the guy himself seems a real alien lol, well guys to sum this up i think this is just a lie from people who want to be famous or popular

People probably have it mixed up with something else. I personally believe it. We have bats that suck blood, right? Chupacabras, if they exist, have done good to keep their lives of secrecy.

Well, the first post was quite explaining. Indeed, el Chupacabra means goat sucker or goat killer in Spanish. And it is part of Latino mythology (quite modern one though). I can even remember there was a episode of X Files on El Chupacabra, but in that case it was some strange virus, that made corpses drained and two brothers who where immune to the virus and spread it across Latin American villages.Most likely El Chupacabra is yet unclassified carnivore mammal and that?s it. It might be a rear one, thus not easy, to observe and catch for scientific study. It is the oldest human mind trick of all ? humans tend to refer to unknown or thing they don?t understand or have no explanation to as to divine ones, demons, aliens and so on. In that case you don?t have to look for explanation ? ?it is will of god? and that says all :)

Perhaps it simply is a species of animal that has not been fully researched. A simple public act by one of these creatures (like sucking the blood from a goat) could cause a huge uproar, especially if it can be connected to mythology in some way.It's mysterious. People don't like mystery, it makes them feel uncomfortable and they want to know the answer. Someone could easily exploit this human urge and make a BIG deal out of something as small (yet still important if true) as a new species of creature.

Edited by DaeFenris (see edit history)

I'm with NovaTerra, totaly.Of course it doesn't exist. ChupaCabra is a spanish word for a sort of animal that suck the blood of certain animals.It's a legend, well, perhaps it is true, "who knows such things, only the oracle!"

I'm with NovaTerra, totaly.Of course it doesn't exist. ChupaCabra is a spanish word for a sort of animal that suck the blood of certain animals.
It's a legend, well, perhaps it is true, "who knows such things, only the oracle!"

you have a lot to learn my friend. in fact, everyone creates their own reality. it has to do with not only perception but believing hard enough in something. to prove this you will need to take a friend somewhere like a store, walk in and walk around for 5 minutes TOGETHER but don't say a word to eachother and leave. both write down what you saw and compare. i gaurantee you that you both had a different experience and reality even though you were side by side the whole time.

this chupacabra is no different wether it's real or not. it's not up to us that haven't seen it to say because just because we don't see something for ourselves doesn't mean it doesn't exist just as someone previously mentioned in a post.

ever heard of a silkie? talk to someone who is irish and ask them what it is. better yet, you ever seen a fairy? i have not only heard people talk about seeing them on t.v. but also know someone who swears she has seen one.

what is actually out there? who the heck knows. but we live a long enough life to find some of it out for ourselves if we put effort in to it and take on the mindset that a lot of things are possible that we never imagined

Chupacabra itself is a mythical creature. As Amanda said, just like the Bigfoot ^^But here in Brazil, the word "Chupacabra" gained a new meaning: is a gadget used by thieves of bank passwords, to steal passwords from the users of ATM terminals (and, of course, later steal their money in the accounts).As I saw in television, the thing is a strange electronic tool with many wires, that is attached to the bank ATM terminals. It uses to be really hidden (well, the thieves wo'nt want that everbody see what they are doing), but is still possible to find: indeed the father of a friend of mine found one at the ATM, instants before of entering his pasword.I confess I don't have any fear of the creature Chupacabras, but of these electronic Chupacabras that suck passwords from the bank, I really do have a huge fear! They can really bite my money, my accounts and even my credit cards if they catch me someday. <_< Deneb :lol:

This is the first time I heard about Chupacabra. I thought it's a new hardware. It looks so ugly and detestable. It could be real but I wonder if it's a history now. If it is real at all it could have been more publicized and known to other parts of the world. That itself leaves me some room to doubt if this animal really exists or not. I am a skeptic believer in this regard. However, it will be interesting to know more and hear more aout Chupacabra.

Hahaha... yeah, it looks so fake... :/ It kinda freaked me out in bit. It looks like the cross between an angry bulldog and a bat. <_< Still... completely drained of blood? Does it mean that they're THAT blood-thirsty? Still... to drain ALL the blood from a goat... ugh. And to think that drinking blood isn't very nutritious either.

Edited by icemarle (see edit history)