xisto Community
AmandaB78

What Is A Chupacabra? Very Interesting.

Am I the only one who saw the episode of the X Files with the chupacabra. It wasn't that scarey but it made me think a little. Then I came back to reality. I doubt the chupacbra is real but it is a scary myth.

192829[/snapback]

Nope. I saw that X-Files episode too, only it was about a guy who went becoming slowly a chupacabra himself and bringing in a ton of problems to his unfortunate brother.

Now, from the picture I saw, I'd say it looks more like a cheap Batman makeshift than anything else. Maybe a guy in the crew trying to make some quick side pocket money, hey? :D

On second thought, has anybody around seen pictures of the Tasmanian Devil? The fellow on the picture looks a bit like that. Must be some Aussie hoax, after all, who knows... :D

Cheers

Beware of the dreeded Chupacabra. Lives in South Area. Thanks for the information on this creature. Hard to sau though. So it drains your organs and blood and eats you? Sounds like a lizard and a snake into one. @_@ It is Spanish for "goat sucker"? Wow must have came from a legend of this eating goats.But this sounds fake to me. Even if it sounds werid to. I think the El Chupacabra ( Try Saying That 9 Times Fast ) is a fake legend. Probably pass down for generations.- Mysterio

Oh God.. imagine them things alive it gives me the 'hebees gebess' gosh them things are dangerous and shouldnt be alive. Just imagine being confronted they them- it will defiantly frighten the hell out of me.. :D

So I was reading through alot of your messages and I had a thought. You know that if you are being attacked by something and it totally freaks you out. Especially if its trying to eat you. You sometimes can think its way bigger than it really is. Especially when your a little kid. Now if a bat has its wings folded down it can look alot like a rat or a rodent. Also bats look alot like gargoyles. Some species of bats are really freaking huge. Take into consideration that alot of times bats live in communities and hunt together. So if a bunch of bats get together and feed off a goat then it could easily kill it off. However take into consideration most but not all are into bugs and plants more. There are alot of unexplained phenomenon out there. Human beings have to come up with something to explain it or they just can not deal with it.

A while back, I heard a story on the news about a person supposedly catching one of these in a trap down in Texas. Personally, it looked like a dead chihuahua-rabbit-wolf-coyote to me. :rolleyes:

:D:P:D:):P very funny the chupacabra picture.the chupacabra is just like the vampires, they dont exist. :D and the real mean of the word ''chupacabra'' is something that sucks all the poor goats. B):D:DB):D:D

Lol thats definately fake. Its impossible for another species to breed with each other, unless done genetically.

Lol thats definately fake. Its impossible for another species to breed with each other, unless done genetically.

didn't you see the montel williams show about a month ago when psychic silvia brown was on? she talked about it and says it's real. not like bigfoot or lockness monster that we just made up in our heads. now if silvia brown says it's real, it is REAL :P:)

I don't think its real. More publicity stunts. I knew what it was because people like my friends who are Mexicans told me about it. I don't think it breeds with dogs. lol. that's just bizarre. lol. why don't it eat them too. LOL. I saw this thing on THe X FILES. They said chupacabra was an alien or something or from an alien planet. lol. Iono they mix stories and formulate their own. I wonder if I go to Mexico and yell "CHUPACABRAS" would they all run. lol.